3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 02.04.20 09:34 pm

Testing of gems (Gora text) (Elex)

Hi all. Maybe this topic can be useful to someone (Yes).
Spoiler
In this video I test the Difference between a Weapon with three gems on +10 damage and a Weapon without gems.
Used Horned sword +3 (78 base damage).
A variant Horned sword with 3 gems for +10 damage (+30 damage) for 4 series of 1+4+1 taken down from the Mountain Troll roughly 92-93% health that yields an average 23% health for 1 attack (Strength+4 Normal+Powerful)
The Horned version of the sword without the gem 6 series of blows demolished almost 100% health, but as of 6 series turned out only 2 series, I will assume that demolished 100%. Hence, one series of shots will take down 16-17% health Mountain Troll.
If we take an indicative comparison, we obtained the following indicators: for 78 damage adds 30 damage (108 total) and compared with 78 damage. the difference is 38%, i.e. 3 gem increase the damage by 38%. According to the test results, a series of blows with blows gems 23% health, and without gems 16,6% health. The difference is 38%, that is, actual increases damage by 38%.
Based on this test, it can be concluded that gems for +damage give a specific value damage, not the percentage increase that would work well on Weapons with low natural damage and be weaker than to work on weapons with high damage.

PY Sy: Gems inserted into the weapon with No physical damage, gives bonus damage in the damage type of the weapon. That is. if you insert these gems in a fiery weapon, they will give an increase of damage by Fire. not physics, in other words, fire and sword +3, will receive an increase of +20 Fire damage instead of +20 damage physics (2 stone for +10 damage)
PY Sy Sy: Video trial the Voice is often lost, is recorded on the microphone is low quality.
PY Sy Sy Sy: if the topic is interesting, can you do a video with tests of Fire, Poison, and Physics to meet in-game opponents.
34 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 02.04.20

Though I have not played,but an interesting topic

R
Ruslan-_-777 02.04.20

So cool you have tested and described this old,cross.4 times pass the EPT)

D
Dr.Kostet 02.04.20

You just tell where so many gems to get? I only got one large red and one large yellow to collect.

A
Anaxes 02.04.20

Dr. What does
Anywhere. In the game you can make just 1 big gem each, so I don't really understand why test 2-3 stone...

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

The number of gems - an artificial constraint. Can be the same restriction as the number alexavega drink (supposedly to buy up hundreds of raw Eleks from the merchants, and only the initial number, not gaining more). Conditional constraints, as the number of gems can be changed.
And given the almost complete uselessness of gems for +1 and +3, it is necessary to consider variants of gems on +10. If gems can be inserted in the following way: in the Sharpening +0 - 2 gem in sharpening +1 - 3 gem --- the use of gems for +1 and +3 would be justified, but as they can only be inserted with the sharpening weapons +2 (which is at least 50+ damage), and paste with this sharpening only 1 gem, then increase to 50 damage +1 damage - almost useless; gain +3 damage for 50+ damage will increase the damage to the actual not more than 5%.

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

Hello again.
Spoiler
This video clearly my Toxic damage type and Fire-type damage on the enemy Mountain Troll.
It is also used Horned sword +3 enchanted to Fire and Poison, with the inserted two stones for +10 damage to every sword. (+20 damage).
Test method: wait for attack a Mountain Troll when he makes two punches and finishes the series strong two-handed backhand into the ground. They are situated behind the mountain Troll and at the end of his series begin series of shots: Strong+4 Normal+Powerful. Trying to series as accurately as possible to avoid praclical and a set of scales powerful shot was stable.
Test results:
1. Poisonous Horned sword +3 (+20 damage) for 2 series of strikes (1+4+1) and full dot poison is killing Mountain Troll (100% damage). Accordingly, the 1 series blows+dot deals 50-51% damage to the health of the mountain Troll.
2. Fire and sword +3 (+20 damage) for 4 series of strikes (1+4+1) and full fire dot kills the Mountain Troll (100% damage). Accordingly, the 1 series blows+dot deals over 25% damage to the health of the mountain Troll.

PY Sy: In the test of skill was next: melee 2, attack Power 1, Powerful punch 1, Killer mutant 1 Equilibrium 1. While improving skills of Melee to 3, attack Power up to 2 and a Powerful attack to 2 damage will increase both physical and poison and fire.

Based on the conducted tests specifically on a Mountain Troll, we can assume:
1. A mountain Troll has a vulnerability to Poison - poison damage will cause 2 times more damage than physical damage. Roughly 217% of physical damage (physical damage = 100%)
2. Fire damage and Physical damage applied is approximately equal to the amount of damage the Mountain Troll, but fire benefits from a strong and long bunker. As a result, along with pillbox, a fire damage type will inflict roughly 110% of physical damage (physical damage = 100%)

D
Dr.Kostet 02.04.20

And where is there a map with the location of all gems? Play carefully with glasses, but is missing one small blue and two green. There are, however, two safes (one in Forte rogue under the radio tower and one in the house in the area of the Ice castle), which is not hacked codes, and nearby not found, maybe they have.

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

Dr. What does
Somewhere in the network there was a similar map. I've searched all possible locations in the game, however, not all safes were opened.
The game is not so simple, if you want to collect - it makes sense to find all the gems. if you want to use - it makes sense to change their number.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Stanislavich wrote:
if you want to use - it makes sense to change their number.
what do you mean? You have increased the number of gems for testing??

D
Ded MastDay 02.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
what do you mean? You have increased the number of gems for testing??
This is done using CE, it is important to find at least one small gem of each color, and then trick.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

Stanislavich
I've played almost 25 hours. But I can not understand the topic with gems. We approach the bench and can not do anything, and even that is not enough, and the fact that. Can tell more from scratch, how to use them, how to insert, where to get?

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Hi.
Gems are inserted into "Adjutor" and weapons (and shields).
Are inserted only weapons and shields sharpening +2 and above, or a unique weapon. To improve a ranged weapon gems are inserted.
Open the little gems that are improved in the usual, regular - large.
Embed gems in weapons, you need to pump skill in crafts.
If you have upgradeable weapons with sharpening +0\+1, then these weapons to insert a gem would be impossible.

r
raspisnoy1 02.04.20

Dr. What does
look here http://game-maps.com/ELEX/ELEX-Walkthrough-Game-Guide-Maps.asp

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Stanislavich
looking forward to your new videos
by the way, your game with the patch?

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

Cheryl
Only the first patch it (after the game). The other patches are not installed.
This is costly in the game. Later patches fixes Energy reserves. and when you have 50-60, 000 coins for the tests, and you have only a few thousand - or thinking games features or hack the game.
The video will do if there is a demand from people and interest in them.
this forum is a crown, which raspisano for the Berserker.
or pump one more character to introduce it to the Rogue and test the weapon of the rogue. Change the weapons of the clergy, personally, I'm not impressed. Cleric you need to play (melee) and play the game, test the weapons on the cars\mobs\NPS, as in my tests the Stasis pods and Psionic damage is inferior to Physical.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

Stanislavich
Pact released only 1

F
Folaytfenat 02.04.20

Stanislavich wrote:
Based on this test, it can be concluded that gems for +damage give a specific value damage, not the percentage increase,
... Well done cap. I was beginning to doubt that the damage +10 means what it means...

F
Folaytfenat 02.04.20

Cheryl
Not less than three. That's not even counting the release for the press release ( for release ).

S
Stanislavich 02.04.20

Folaytfenat
Thank you. But all people have their vision. At least, some people do not use gems, because they do not see in them any profit. And on YouTube there are some videos that tell about what the gems do not work (such gems that give lifesteal - do not recover HP, and the gems on the damage do not give any bonus damage). And some people running around with gems + experience, without using gems for +damage.

This topic shows clearly how much impact gems for + damage. And, in some cases. they are able to increase damage by 30% (3 gem to +10, as many assumed), and up to +50%.

F
Folaytfenat 02.04.20

Stanislavich
Treatment I noticed bugs. But work they did.
About 3 +10... Get them in the game without cheats is more than one bug. Each type of gems - 16 small high.