3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Nikitin45 02.04.20 09:35 pm

Not open the door to asylum 111 (Fallout 4)

in the first mission not open the door to asylum stupidly at the push of a button the siren and all
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kandoliza 02.04.20

On top of dangerous, live in peace in 111ом.

z
zombijaic 02.04.20

Click ` or E on the keyboard and type in tcl to fly through the wall

K
KRAsher12 02.04.20

Stupid, but you peep the fight took? If Yes then restart the game (new) or the command line as mentioned

Z
Zolotko555 02.04.20

Alexander Никитин45
Can run the asylum again?that is not pracical...although this does not depend on...I'd rather a new game start ...if you start with bugs then these bugs go...and you're in the beginning of the game

J
JustDude 02.04.20

need to buy DLC

Y
Yura Famelyanov 02.04.20

maybe stupid but still, is it a wall ? in the form of a door or doorway ?

A
AxMatoviy 07.02.22

I play with mods, everything was ok, but I missed saves and started a new game and the doors do not open through TCL flew them there, the elevator did not go down again TCL and through it, and there an endless loading was waiting for me. Started again the same result, in the end, for 3 times, I just got to the exit, activated the console, nothing but noise happened and I started looking for just info on the bug and the game worked and the Persian just stood there! Not in esc, consoles or pipboy, but just nothing without any sense, I again tried to fly using TCL and everything worked behind the shelter door there was an open elevator waiting for me