3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Sakov 02.04.20 09:36 pm

No menu (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

tell me what to do
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MystikBeatz 02.04.20

Alex Saks
Speak to the waiter.

V
Vovchik159 02.04.20

I likewise Win 10

G
GuyverDark 02.04.20

On the license? No. In advance earned hard-earned money. If the incentive is prlvera the cache.

V
Vovchik159 02.04.20

well, I do not pay for this money I'm not going!!!! pirates is a different Repack, all the same - in the main menu only visible button is the Escape exit, and nothing more!!!!! at this time, the pirates screwed up with the crack!!!!

V
Vovchik159 02.04.20

F
FiercestLeek02 02.04.20

I had that. Helped updating drivers and deleting the saved files on the way: C:\Users\ИмяПользователя\Saved Games\MachineGames

V
Vovchik159 02.04.20

FiercestLeek02
Thanks,helped!!!!!!!

p
ppspk2 02.04.20

The problem is the STEAM cloud from there copied the wrong settings
You can fix the missing menu by deleting the configuration file in C: / Users / YOURUSERNAME / Saved games / MachineGames, and then turning off STEAM cloud synchronization

L
Lord_Singulair 02.04.20

ppspk2
Thank you! And that really could not understand what the problem is! I even reinstalled the game!

J
Jecuken 02.04.20

ppspk2
Thank you. Helped.
I have this stuff because of the restart of the game happened. When changed the graphics settings. After that I restart the game and the notorious OFFICE came out and screwed the patch looks wrong copied.

g
greenpants 02.04.20

I have a laptop with gtx 850m and Win 8.1. Tried many options, sometimes it was just a black screen instead of the menu, sometimes the text and the image was distorted. Managed to solve the problem only after:
1. Deleted files from C:\Users\ИмяПользователя\Saved Games\MachineGames as mentioned above
2. NOT turned off the built-in PERC card
3. Through a program geforce experience downloaded the last fire wood on a card and put the game resolution match the resolution of the monitor (by default there was a resolution below).
4. Run the game as administrator.

k
komsaub15 02.04.20

Did not help me just delete the folder MachineGames. I put the compatibility mode with Wine.7. Originally stood Vista. Now all works norms.

k
komsaub15 02.04.20

And some time later it again began to fail. The text in the game is distorted.

L
Lord 02.04.20

Вовчик159
Yeah, removed the patch, updated drivers... and 9 hours of the game flew in ...... pass...Although it helped.