3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas Pigilov 02.04.20 09:36 pm

Cemu 1.11.3 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Please throw your customized emulsion under Zelda.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 02.04.20

Cemu 1.11.3 does not see though all DLC updated version cemu_1.11.2 saw them but there was a problem with green screen when playing video Cemu hook tried! all supported versions-useless!How to make him see the DLC?

D
Den76rus 02.04.20

Stas Bigelow
settings are not universal if PC moschny some settings if weak then the other.

D
Den76rus 02.04.20

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
I updates and DLC and the game itself rocked with the Wii USB helper,on YouTube there is a video on how to do it

S
Stas Pigilov 02.04.20

under a weak at least
my config AMD FX8120,the GTX 1060,16 g operatives
and with the way things are max able to achieve 15фпс although everything is configured like true MB with Shader that is not part of it,and I ask why throw customized emulsion

x
xoen 02.04.20

Den76rus wrote:
I updates and DLC and the game itself rocked with the Wii USB helper,on YouTube there is a video on how to do it
With the helper more hassle IMHO. And sometimes that doesn't update correctly. In the next topic, wrote the user manual for MapleSeed2.
Тутhttp://forums.playground.ru/the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild/cemu_1_11_3_patreon-953131/#comment-16993645

D
Den76rus 02.04.20

xoen
I have problems with it arose,it quickly downloaded,and then the emulsion picked up everything downloaded and ready,maple rocked the update on version 1.7.5 and slightly higher to 1.8.0.,there was poproboval helper and liked more.
Stas Pegelow wrote:
it is not weak,but rather rules configuration,settings under the iron sea just at the same YouTube,in contrast to the settings for the weak of iron,on my PC 5 years ago when CPU dual outputs of 20 and above,an average of 25,but the stability is lame crashes every 5-10 minutes,maybe the OS is to blame,maybe something else,although in the settings and write that less stable configuration than the drain,so 15 fps for this PC is extremely small,better to look on YouTube where people norms configures the channel Bsod like look settings it and ready.

S
Stas Pigilov 02.04.20

duck, I know that just rules of the comp,why it is strange that so few shots
And another question, when you loaded the Shader consumes almost all 16g of RAM is this normal?