3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 04.09.19 04:08 pm

The feeling of the weapon in the hands

You have more feeling in first-person shooters, the weapons in their hands - on the controller, or when the hand is on the mouse?
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 04.09.19

and you?

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

Follower Perelman
will tell when more answers will be

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.09.19

Here, the controller role is not very much played. The perception of the weapon depends on how it is implemented directly in the game. Ie animation, physics, recoil, sound and other things.
Yet, for me, the standard in terms of the implementation of weapons is EFT. That, and the guns in the game are smartly implemented. That's when I play EFT, there is sometimes in firefights I have the feeling arises that in the hands of the mouse, but really the trunk hold. Other shooters where something like this occurred I do not remember.

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
now imagine that you play in EFT with a gamepad, it's going to feel?

I like when you play with a gamepad, it seems that I do not participate in the game, don't know why. But when we take the hands of shooters, I immediately feel like I'm really playing the game, not watching a movie

v
vzglydizugla 04.09.19

b_b_b
At the shooting range, and not only in hands but also in the shoulder and sometimes in my ears.
But seriously, clavamel gives more perception and sense it is the participation in a shooter, not the feeling of the weapons, namely the part (your reaction hand is the reaction of the character). More can only give the immediate feeling in the arms and direct the movement of the player (which is much easier in real life)

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

vzglydizugla
so, I wonder why
gamepad vibration gives the convenience of a location on the sofa and other stuff and dip, especially if you play just on the couch in front of the TV

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

if a game my thick physical latent the body rastvoryaetsya remains only a thin mentalne body. only the mind and weapons Poblenou pitch will shelters and rifts behind the boxes with a fierce autoretrato.
therefore, in order to see the movie I don't care in Minya gamepad or mouse

m
meagarry 04.09.19

Feeling arms can only be arms. As well as in the car but only the wheel. Not yet distributed controllers for shooters. The controller that the mouse half-measures. But personally, I prefer the gamepad because I can play on the big screen with a great immersion in the game. Well more comfortable on your controller, maybe you can choose a comfortable position.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.09.19

b_b_b
Still can not calm down:gamepad or mouse?)

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

[Denis]
some)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 04.09.19

To whom as, but like you with these 3.5(about) kg in the woods pehom, hours from 3 to 6, the lovers like... the feeling of real weapons in the hands once that feeling will disappear, I think...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 04.09.19

+ I do not take into account ammunition. And so, of course the mouse, the mouse easier to bend ( more convenient for my current kid on the controller to escape from the cops in GTA and no more LOL)! Well, if no Naguib, the controller essno nice to drive BUT! Only if you set the Sens( that is the ISO itself). The speed of the horizontal-vertical( AXIS). Well, in-out last night.

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

iNfantry Noob
you can tie the weight to the controller and keep it on weight, but it will not give the feeling of the weapons still

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.09.19

On the controller triggers is, they are located as well as in the arms. On mouse buttons, and even top gun's total. Aiming is not sabzhevoy question.
As for the Igor, it is nowhere as cool not felt the weapons in both games Starbreeze

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
though the mouse goes on the surface (plane), but it gives the effect like she is as a weapon in the air and you tell them lead is also in the air with the mouse, on the controller stick doesn't give, it may give the gyro is that they are not very cool to visit

i
iNfantry 144Hz 04.09.19

b_b_b
What question is the answer. Articulate it specifically, so that many did not ask you such silly questions and equally silly answers like me.

a
arctic_fox 04.09.19

iNfantry Noob
no, I understood what you meant, so that rules

D
DolmakimiOglan 04.09.19

The feeling of the weapon in the hands gives the gun from the console using Dendi and which ducklings in the telly we need to go))) but seriously, I think that neither the mouse nor the TrackPoint does not give the feel of the weapons.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 04.09.19

b_b_b
Hmm, well, okay, we'll skip for now. What kind of weight is going to bind to the controller? And where? lol

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.09.19

b_b_b
You asked my opinion, I answered. Focused on the process of shooting, about restoring did not write anything, there is so clear.