3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Donbassic 02.04.20 09:37 pm

Russian taxi (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Has anyone seen the mod for GTA 5 on Russian (Soviet) car taxi (like Volga 24, etc.) Sometimes fulfill the mission of the taxi driver,would like something Patriotic. To whom not difficult prompt or share the link
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 02.04.20

Donbassic
No, fortunately I am close of not seen

s
sevasT24 02.04.20

Donbassic
Zazhralis YOU SIR , give them the domestic GAZ - 24 )))) AND Merin cab is not listed ???? ))))) Just KIDDING

D
Donbassic 02.04.20

sevasT24
The Gelding this and Beha is,periodically change,when the Mercedes when Benguche,but I want a domestic automobile industry...

B
Boriss 02.04.20

Donbassic
On the Volga pereiminuyte the name of the three files in the archive imperior on taxi and install,the Volga will be a taxi,but without the checkers,it is also possible for any machine to put

D
Donbassic 02.04.20

Bore
Bob I think you're writing nonsense,if only it were that simple,it can be used, and the bus instead of your bike to put

G
GamerBro 02.04.20

At the expense of the taxi is not seen but just the Volga - it is possible
https://ru.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/gaz-24-stock

D
Donbassic 02.04.20

GamerBro
thanks for the reply,but just of the Volga I have three models there is a Gas 21 , 24 and 3110.I'm looking for it to replace the standard taxi

G
GamerBro 02.04.20

Donbassic
to add the skin, and the checkered will be easier than to find in the Internet. This can be done for example in photoshop, and 3D MAX. The main thing to know how then to do all right =(

D
Donbassic 02.04.20

GamerBro
well, it's okay, you can do,and how to replace for example the Volga (on screen) STD. taxi?

G
GamerBro 02.04.20

Donbassic
as regular cars. Score in the Internet

I
Ideamaster 02.04.20

Donbassic

And tell us more about Photoshop and 3D max in action?