3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxmuchitel 02.04.20 09:37 pm

A little tip to reduce lag in the game. (SOMA)

Hello! So. My computer is not the oldest, and the game lag badly. And, after watching one video on YouTube, I heard from a streamer that the developers recommend disable in Nvidia panel Hyper-threading. I like functions not found and found and turned off the Streaming optimization. Now stable 60 frames the game displays. Also included in the game is Adaptive vertical sync.
11 Comments
Sort by:
q
qurus 02.04.20

Hyper-threading in the BIOS .

c
chel s pulemetom. 02.04.20

maxmuchitel
Thanks ,the topic with such a title I expected to see something in the spirit of Buy Navy computer rogue ,asasasasas

s
soulShakz 02.04.20

maxmuchitel
I here somehow did not help. FPS as they drop to 30 in some places and is sagging :(

7 look 02.04.20

I have the water on large areas with a large number of objects starts to lag. Look in one direction - lag and flickering of some objects in the other direction, all right. Just like in Assassin Unity. And the RAM is less than half a Gigabyte. Again most likely the problem is the VRAM. Switched physics to the CPU was slightly better.
The plane does not affect the performance.

s
ser_g_ant 02.04.20

Also helps decrease resolution
Labels and other small objects of very poor quality, but no lag

t
triputin 02.04.20

Waiting for the patch,I think need to fix

l
lelis81 02.04.20

To reduce the lag in the game helped setting high priority for a process SOMA.exe in the task Manager. The picture was slightly smoother, and of a resolution put smaller, since the monitor is not critical pales a non-native resolution.

p
promt1 02.04.20

I understand that I have a very weak comp:

AMD Athlon II X3 435 2,9 GHz, 4,0 GB DDR2 RAM, Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4670 512Mb

Nevertheless, the optimization in the game is just terrible. Because the lower graphics settings with the average to the bare minimum (everything is disabled, set to minimum), practically does not give any gain in FPS.

It is also unclear why this forum closed the topic Optimization.

D
DayPsycho 02.04.20

Yes, I play the FX 8120 GTX 1050 Ti, lags and sags FPS on any settings so far.

F
Frakag 02.04.20

The same garbage..

G
Guest 18.11.23

Paying a ticket late in Florida goes beyond the immediate financial implications. From late payment fees to driver's license suspension, increased insurance premiums, and potential arrest warrants, the consequences can be far-reaching. this website disqus.com/by/payflclerk/about/ glose.com/u/PayFLClerk