3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
android kun 04.04.20 01:10 am

Advise the book

At the moment I read a bunch of books:
Teknotika, Stalker Levitsky, Harry Potter, the Witcher, Terminator:war machines, etc.
Can you advise me some interesting books?
Thanks in advance.
15 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 04.04.20

Necronomicon

R
Ryazancev 04.04.20

android kun
Even wrote about that book. There is scientific literature, there are technical, religious. Sometimes a lot of art genres, from fiction to erotica.

W
Wolfram carbide 04.04.20

King (It, Dreamcatcher, Phone, Mr. Mercedes, Who found, takes a, relieved, ....)

R
Ryazancev 04.04.20

Wolfram carbide
In youth I avidly read the king, then I really liked. For a teenager the most it!

W
Wolfram carbide 04.04.20

Ryazancev
I first watched the film adaptation,the Running man, the langoliers, the Shining, and then novels began to read the book more interesting IMHO.
PS HP Lovecraft is also a cool dill:)

R
Ryazancev 04.04.20

Wolfram carbide
I recently to sleep listening to fiction from the classics (audiobook) FM. Some works are thought-provoking.

S
SoulWithin 04.04.20

android kun
Alex Kosh series of books the Craft

P
Podvipodvertov 04.04.20

There is something about the end of the world, no matter what. How it begins is how to survive after it, people have something in this spirit.
've read Metro 2033, have delayed the book, don't usually take them in hand even, prefer either to watch or to play. And there is still not read, nor broke away. Here's something about the end of the world to find, that would be just as delayed.

D
DemRemix 04.04.20

Series flat world. A very interesting book, I recommend it.

h
happycapy 11.11.20

Works of Lovecraft, if science fiction then Isaac Asimov (from the modern I have to cheers went the cycle "Memories of the past of the earth" Liu Tsysinya)

N
Newmann 03.01.22

Dune F. Herbert

S
Snow70 03.01.22

Nick Perumov, ranging from "The Diamond Sword, Wooden Sword" ending with the multivolume "The Journey of the Magician", "The War of the Magician" and so on ...
And so Jack London, in general, everything that he wrote =) You start, you won’t stop ...

R
Rakot013 19.01.22

Snow70
Perumov well, this is a story without a clear end, it's a pity, he then climbed into the jungle and wrote himself out as for me.

R
Rakot013 19.01.22

Zykov, read the cycle The Road Home, it is completed. Well, I can offer my book))))

E
Elena7355 07.02.22

Ray Bradbury interesting