3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
architektor2401 04.04.20 01:11 am

Stolen items in Drifttube after a night with the lizard. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Where and how to get back things you have stolen gnomes in Dripstone ? They said they need to talk to Laharum, I talked to him in an underground tavern , but he refuses to return the items, is there any way to get them?
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 04.04.20

architektor2401
Personally, I killed all the gnomes naked=) then took the clothes out of the bag
ps was killed by magic

a
architektor2401 04.04.20

They can kill, but if to have sex with the lizard on the keys to convey to the companions , and if the key is not given, then they do the door will not open and bare against the 5 dwarves I fucking know how you can win

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

You can even give one to a companion of one pyramid to teleport the second to put in the next room, before the lizard to talk. How to start a fight with bandits, you going to teleport the whole team to himself. And, you can weapons and armor be pre-put right next to the bed and then not have to fight with bare hands.
But how to return the stolen items also do not know is not brought to it. The most important thing will be saved before each action in order not to fall into a hopeless situation.

K
Killerzzz 04.04.20

if among the things was a mirror that you can teleport to them

B
Blaster Dark 04.04.20

architektor2401
And there are saving the previously sex with a lizard?

a
architektor2401 04.04.20

Blaster Dark
There are of course, all decided long ago , just the room key is handed over to another satellite.