3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 04.04.20 01:12 am

Strong subsidence FPS (Escape from Tarkov)

Guys,I have a problem: Ceased to load the card in play, namely the gtx 1070
The games were previously CPU load 50-60% and the card is always stable 97-99 percent. Re-installed windows. There subsidence fps turned on the monitor, watching the none loaded only 70 percent (not working on full) and the processor instead began to load more 80-100 percent. Why I can not understand, and the driver pulls back on the graphics card. So again re-installed Windows. Tried win 8.1 and win10 is the same.Game is the same as before,but the fps was noticeably lower. Go drawdowns like the CPU graphics card to disclose or what not,but after all before such was not. What could have happened?
In Escape From Tarkov (bought yesterday) on all settings fps 30-70 fps. The plant is more or less love it,but still sags not weak. Vidyuhi loaded with only 50-80 percent,while the other same hardware.But he steadily 99 percentage holding. One gtx 1070 have the same fps?
My iron: Percents i7 4790 3.60 the Gtx 1070 RAM:14 gb ( was 16 gb now 2 plank died going to buy)
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.04.20

Adik-rus
What ahlad on the CPU, what temperature\voltage on the CPU? When cleaning the cooler\smeared the thermal paste? What PSU (power, year of production, model).
As far as I know, the problems with optimization in EFT at all, but not 1070. May Windows something loads the CPU\memory CECI monitor proiz-ti or the extended var.task. Meal plan what is in the wind, whether its optimized after installation, checked for viruses, what software during the game start the game on an ancient hard drive (with the primary testing levels he can not cope, causing idle and RAM and CPU)?

Personally, I have after the recent update vin10 (although the service I was disconnected O_o) was not enough memory in games (арма3, black desert with chrome) and fps is getting lower and lower with each passing hour of the game.

But better wait for the PG experts. Know what you don't man, just don't play in 4K or 144гц, and generally the type of game. (there is such a bunch of people)

v
varw 04.04.20

Adik-rus
In Tarcowie and I have a RAM leak! In the next update fix! And the lag will stop! That they have a curve, the encoder uses a single!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 04.04.20

Adik-rus
in win10, you need to cut down in the built-in Xbox game mode, and the function of the screen recording - DVR, Hyde found in YouTube

m
milcin7 04.04.20

DGI_GurdinkA
??

m
milcin7 04.04.20

Adik-rus
Look can visible still shakes update any.

P
PAWEEL 04.04.20

Adik-rus
What Windows was it? and what games have you tried?
Tarkov neopredelennoe G....not an indicator.... although the above said is true, they leak memory fierce.

and as you have operational costs?in terms of what strap? after all, if it was 16...and burned 2.....you have generally there a disparity?

A
AL5 04.04.20

Adik-rus
varw
Choate, I do not understand how you play in tarkov? Bethke?

P
PAWEEL 04.04.20

AL5
1600r from the key to the PTA , off site

J
Just-Name 04.04.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Power supply Aerocool VP 550 watts, 80+ Bronze. CPU cooling DEEPCOOL Ice Blade PRO V2 bought somewhere half a year ago. For half a year yet did not change the thermal grease. But monitor the temperature on the graphics card and the processor holds 50-70 degrees. The voltage did not change never.
Windows 8.1 is now set (I think problem in win 10 was no)
In task Manager:Nothing except the game is not loaded,no left processes hanging. The soft in addition to the resource monitor during game play not include. Completely formatted the hard when I re-installed windows.So no miners no viruses present.
Power plan : High performance
Hard drive: I don't know though he is old but it seems like cope. Will change with wages.
PAWEEL
Game: The Witcher 3. The Division. Rainbow six Siege.gta 5 Early Vidyuhi always sinkers 99% a percent 50-70% and fps was fine! Now not one game not to see this,always gives none of 60-95 % and % and 70-100% respectively, and fps below.
At the expense of memory died planga to 2 gig. Now employs 3 slots sumarno ddr3 14 GB. Are as follows: 8/4/2 GB (I know not the order will change in the future) But they are all the same company and frequency. I think vryatli such problems with fps due to 2 GB can start
19lexa19
milcin7
Now win 8.1 has delivered. Nothing shakes the box might be disabled.
P. S Thank you Guys for the sympathy! I already all head broke.Really can't guess what's wrong...

v
varw 04.04.20

AL5
Before the 3.0 patch, it Was fine! And 2.120 on all summer!

A
AnPei 04.04.20

Adik-rus
You have Mat.Board 2014 , if not through to 1070 , it is necessary to update correctly. When I put the 1070 , so I have a computer. buggy. Updated and everything is normal in other games , this game yet.

J
Just-Name 04.04.20

An__ei
Mother flashed to the latest version.
The Witcher 3. The Division. Rainbow six Siege.gta 5 Early Vidyuhi always sinkers 99% a percent 50-70% and fps was fine! Now not one game not to see this,always gives none of 60-95 % and % and 70-100% respectively, and fps below.
So it's not in the firmware I think before I go on the comp buggy

A
AnPei 04.04.20

Adik-rus
My mother went through as it should only in the service center were taken without a video card and have tested their programs .

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.04.20

Drawdown fps this cant last patch and fixes to it. To try to solve useless. Someone fixes recovered, and someone on 1080 still drops catches up to unplayable proportions at Customs, Forest and Beach. In the upcoming patch, which on the week rolled out, the idea all to fix it. In the meantime, all together drain the inventory at the factory (which all is fine), as the patch will wipe.

J
Just-Name 04.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Yes I read the patch laptop. Wait and see.I hope really will improve the stability of the game,but about optimization is mostly only about the problems of memory leaks and freezes,not the drop in fps.

N
Natali Fedorenko 04.04.20

Adik-rus
try to put Windows on a clean hdd(sdd) probably is a virus that eats the CPU resources.

L
LeXxDaa163 04.04.20

Good day,do not throw br,the question was like that maybe someone found the reason!?Is not loaded video card,a little FPS,not more than 30 pazymeta,not on any of the settings,sometimes up to 8-10 sags ((((((the GTX 1050 ti 4gb, AMD FX 8320,8gb RAM,and fps higher than 30 is not rising,in places 8-15 .The graphics card is not loaded more than 35-50%(because of this little FPS)processor too is not loaded more than 45%(((((this game doesn't load the video card more than 50%
How to fix?

L
LeXxDaa163 04.04.20

Adik-rus
Found the solution to my problem?I just have the same(((

x
xMortal 04.04.20

LeXxDaa163
The same problem, only CPU 8350 and 1080 ti

J
Just-Name 04.04.20

LeXxDaa163
Unfortunately there is no solution to the problem I never found.You have only Tarcowie way or in all games?
Try to throw out settings in the nvidia control panel. Detail of objects and SSR in the game shut down.
Also RAM for this game a little. Increase the paging file and RAM better buying the bar another 8 to frezite will be much less. Also if you are in the game press ~ and enter 1 fps you'll see that the indicator GameUpd always in the red mark because of this fps,no, this is a bug with the latest patches. I have my friends, my fps dropped by almost 2 times wrote in support about it. So far, no results