3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oblivion123 04.04.20 01:13 am

Question on awards MOH: Airborne (Medal of Honor Airborne)

Greetings to all the valiant fighters of the Krauts

2 questions to the last Airborne:

1) what determines the number of stars given after completing each mission? For example, the 6th level was held with several deaths, and collecting just a pair of wings - gave 5 stars 2nd level without a single death, shoot from all weapons, assembled wings 4 - give 3. Somehow unclear

2) How many wings are not collected at the end of mission statistics is 0 of 5. What's the secret?

Regards, Oblivion
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tpyn 04.04.20

take wing means to land by parachute precisely at this point, not feet on it to run. And with the stars the situation is unclear, I'm at level 4 neither normal nor expert was not able to take more than three stars, although everything was done very quickly and never died. All other mission with 5 stars, only the second four.

P
Prividenie 04.04.20

Probably it is necessary to perform the mission in a sequence that gives instruction, it depends , and not the speed?!

A
Airborne_Trooper 04.04.20

Number of stars depends on the number of dead Germans is described in the DefaultPlayer file.ini
in the folder *:\*\MOHAAIRB\UnrealEngine3\MOHAGame\Config. If you look at the end of the file we see:
[MOHAGame.MOHAPlayerStatsComponent]
KillTypeBodyExp=1.0 a gunshot to the body
KillTypeHeadExp=2.0 murder shot in the head
KillTypeMeleeExp=3.0 murder in the melee
KillTypeGrenadeExp=2.0 killing with a grenade
KillTypeTripleKillExp=1.0 triple murder
KillTypeFiveInARowExp=2.0 five murders
KillTypeVehicle=5.0 undermining technique
MissionRatingPointsLevel1=0 number of stars is 1
MissionRatingPointsLevel2=40 number of stars is 2
MissionRatingPointsLevel3=80 number of stars equal to 3
MissionRatingPointsLevel4=135 number of stars equal 4
MissionRatingPointsLevel5=150 number of stars is 5
Conclusion: the easiest way to get 5 stars - sniper+high roof+75 headshots. In-)

T
Topki 04.04.20

but fucking not 75! I passed the current right now on easy (mlyat zadolbalsya races 15 pass)headshots 85 I had in the body of the 55 shots(the difference is visible and tangible!)but the current is here bitches gave me only 4 stars

n
named 04.04.20

Scoring system is as follows: percent of hits + number of dead – (the number of deaths of the player x 10). Five stars if you count, you focus on precision, and wield the best of the Garand and Springfield.

7x62mm 04.04.20

You have nothing better to vysazhivaetsya parachute and harder to play,the faster you will understand the answer to your stupid question! I'm sorry of course!!!

7x62mm 04.04.20

I have by the way the first time all five stars zarabotali,only at the highest difficulty level it happened the second time!)))

d
dimas R 04.04.20

I in a network on any server were given medals,and where they appear?

T
Tomas Freeze 04.04.20

and my arms set is Springfield with optics prokachany,sturmgewehr 44 with optics prokachany,and Mauser,but sometimes I use MP40 is also prokachany 64 cartridge,so here I am with a sniper more Fritz box rather than with automatic,and I have all levels on 5 stars,just do not understand how to distribute the metals,ie gold silver,I played on max ,the first level I have 5 gold,from second to fifth, inclusive, at the 6th 5 silver and 5 gold,I principle play at all levels with the same tactics of battle,but somehow the results are different,I try to soak all the enemies.

T
Tomas Freeze 04.04.20

Airborne_Trooper
to the second level only to shoot a 5 stars need to be drained 5 times ))there is only flow of enemies is not counted,sometimes allies are all quenched.