3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defen 04.04.20 01:13 am

the game crashes (Gothic 2)

The people, after passing Yarkendara, more output in Khorinis crashes Gothic fully, I suspect that short of a roller, as is clearly ADD-on pirate from"Fargus.
please send names of all clips in the ADD-one. I only have 21 pieces
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayro 04.04.20

Defen,
21 should be. Not in the ads business. After returning to Khorinis from Yarkendara video no. Maybe you're too often preserved? They say there is a Taco a glitch.

M
Maska-Z 04.04.20

I did the following: left 10 slots for saves that have just passed, the rest was removed (just in case you can move them to another folder). Then downloaded Gothic.
In short, made according to the scheme of the topic:
Some bugs in the game and their treatment
http://www.playground.ru/forums/gothic2/31176/
see section I

D
Defen 04.04.20

thank you, wrote the truth NEWWORLD.SAV with a new game, in the end there was Pedro the magicians, there are no goods in the shops, and for some reason lost interest. I will be looking for.
In General, very thanks.

M
Maska-Z 04.04.20

it is not necessary to record separate files, and have the entire folder(s) Savegame, they all position numbers. As you can see on the screen while booting/sohranenii, so they are in the Save folder is located. In these folders there are 3-4 Savegame file places 1. Khorinis, 2. ore valley and 3. something, 4. something else, etc.

M
Maska-Z 04.04.20

and when you only put 1 file NEWWORLD.SAV, then all mixed up in the house of Oblomov ;)

D
Defen 04.04.20

To be honest in the House of Oblomov I liked the tablets remained, the monsters too, the game was more complex and simpler at the same time
But I was plagued by vague doubts, not cheating it is.
But sleep peacefully

O
Owen 04.04.20

Who knows what kind of glitch the game when I can't boot sohranenie games, and the game freezes?

M
Maska-Z 04.04.20

you often need to save your game in different slots.
Also look in this forum topic Some bugs in the game and their correction or something like that. Just for this case and written..

w
wetsegtdsat 04.04.20

Guys what should I do if I installed 2.0 and press return to run and I crashes What should I do? I tried disable the Anti-virostek launched through administrator didn't help . Anyone knows tell me

S
Strelok5446 04.04.20

Guys, help. Gothic 2 crashes when starting a new game.