3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mozart23 03.10.19 12:41 am

GTA Advance (Grand Theft Auto 3)

GTA: Advance
This topic is discussed all in any way associated with the GTA: Advance, whether the question on the passage or problem of a technical nature.

Brief information about the game:
Video game of the famous series, released specifically for Game Boy Advance.
Developer: Digital Eclipse
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Date of issue: 26 October 2004
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
The game takes place in a familiar to us in GTA 3 and LCS - Liberty City. The main character - a petty criminal Mike, in the way that a lot of difficulties and trials.

PC owners can enjoy GTA: Advance special downloading emulator and game image. Unfortunately, in order to avoid problems with enforcement of copyright protection, we can't give you direct links for downloading.
487 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mozart23 03.10.19

GTA: Advance
This topic is discussed all in any way associated with the GTA: Advance, whether the question on the passage or problem of a technical nature.

Brief information about the game:
Video game of the famous series, released specifically for Game Boy Advance.
Developer: Digital Eclipse
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Date of issue: 26 October 2004
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
The game takes place in a familiar to us in GTA 3 and LCS - Liberty City. The main character - a petty criminal Mike, in the way that a lot of difficulties and trials.

PC owners can enjoy GTA: Advance special downloading emulator and game image. Unfortunately, in order to avoid problems with enforcement of copyright protection, we can't give you direct links for downloading.

p
povelitel govna 03.10.19

and where you can skachati

p
povelitel govna 03.10.19

and where you can skachati

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

I do not remember, in Yandex or somewhere else you look, and emulator can on soap to send.
to send?

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

I do not remember, in Yandex or somewhere else you look, and emulator can on soap to send.
to send?

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

Grand Theft Auto Advance – not so much the original game-it's a compilation of all the already released. From two-dimensional ancestors she got the idea of the game with top view and soundtrack, from the more advanced GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City, it got the place of action (Liberty City) and strict line forty missions not counting side quests in the service of social security. With all this to distinguish a thorough job Digital Eclipse from exquisite craftsmanship DMA Design and Rockstar is extremely difficult, if possible at all. Perhaps only a certain precocity of the script, the confusion of the situation (and unoriginal its outcome) distinguish the storyline of GTA Advance from the usual tales in the spirit of dude, you have again been framed, and threw.

However, I felt a certain stiffness in the gameplay. After passing the whole game and starting from nothing to do to build packages, perform Rampage-missions, and complete all street racing, I caught myself thinking that the city in GTA Advance is very small, ridiculous compared to other parts. Find standing alone in the truck and get a unique mission, by ripping it (like in GTA), will not work. To bring cars into scrap metal, too uninteresting – money enough to perform the job of taxi driver/COP/medic boring.

Graphically the game is very advanced. My skepticism about the technical characteristics GBA evaporated at the sight of the first revolution of the car around its axis. Yes, only a few frames of animation but some frames! It seems that Digital Eclipse squeezed a pocket console like a lemon. Brakes is not observed even if a large collision. Quite difficult for GBA three-dimensional model (e.g., aircraft) did not spoil the overall picture.

And the sound is good. Imagine that sound track GTA 2 was rewritten in an unpleasant, but recognizable quality, while the voice of the dispatcher on the police band. Rare the fun thing happened. How, in fact, the whole Grand Theft Auto Advance.

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

Grand Theft Auto Advance – not so much the original game-it's a compilation of all the already released. From two-dimensional ancestors she got the idea of the game with top view and soundtrack, from the more advanced GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City, it got the place of action (Liberty City) and strict line forty missions not counting side quests in the service of social security. With all this to distinguish a thorough job Digital Eclipse from exquisite craftsmanship DMA Design and Rockstar is extremely difficult, if possible at all. Perhaps only a certain precocity of the script, the confusion of the situation (and unoriginal its outcome) distinguish the storyline of GTA Advance from the usual tales in the spirit of dude, you have again been framed, and threw.

However, I felt a certain stiffness in the gameplay. After passing the whole game and starting from nothing to do to build packages, perform Rampage-missions, and complete all street racing, I caught myself thinking that the city in GTA Advance is very small, ridiculous compared to other parts. Find standing alone in the truck and get a unique mission, by ripping it (like in GTA), will not work. To bring cars into scrap metal, too uninteresting – money enough to perform the job of taxi driver/COP/medic boring.

Graphically the game is very advanced. My skepticism about the technical characteristics GBA evaporated at the sight of the first revolution of the car around its axis. Yes, only a few frames of animation but some frames! It seems that Digital Eclipse squeezed a pocket console like a lemon. Brakes is not observed even if a large collision. Quite difficult for GBA three-dimensional model (e.g., aircraft) did not spoil the overall picture.

And the sound is good. Imagine that sound track GTA 2 was rewritten in an unpleasant, but recognizable quality, while the voice of the dispatcher on the police band. Rare the fun thing happened. How, in fact, the whole Grand Theft Auto Advance.

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

Download classics of the genre, people! Game.

M
Mozart23 03.10.19

Download classics of the genre, people! Game.

p
paulgeorgehooks 03.10.19

Well, to play this game worth it! By the way, what year is the action? Is there any GTA3 characters?

p
paulgeorgehooks 03.10.19

Well, to play this game worth it! By the way, what year is the action? Is there any GTA3 characters?

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 03.10.19

There seems Salvatore is...

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 03.10.19

There seems Salvatore is...

p
paulgeorgehooks 03.10.19

And the Yakuza ezdiet on Portland

p
paulgeorgehooks 03.10.19

And the Yakuza ezdiet on Portland

K
Klonk 03.10.19

GTA admins permeated the atmosphere of GTA 3 and GTA classic!

K
Klonk 03.10.19

GTA admins permeated the atmosphere of GTA 3 and GTA classic!

n
next_gen 03.10.19

played this game and say count in гта1
the possibility is slightly expanded
instead of radio boring music and movies

n
next_gen 03.10.19

played this game and say count in гта1
the possibility is slightly expanded
instead of radio boring music and movies

n
next_gen 03.10.19

and in GTA2 soundtrack a heck of a lot of good music so sho to drive him inappropriately
and although there is the usual first parts arcade a nice view from the top graph and compare the advans with гта2 identity inappropriately