3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 04.04.20 01:13 am

After the trip to the Isle of the Mists, some jobs will be unavailable (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wonder what that is?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 04.04.20

Blade X
If you have not fulfilled the tasks for Triss, the mission to overthrow kings and some quests if you pass only the campaign

d
dimon-alfa 04.04.20

save, swim to the island and find out. Most likely is not available will be jobs associated with collecting an army for the defense of kaer Morhen

D
Dias Daulbaev 04.04.20

MudrichenkO
Kings overthrown later, fail all quests from the Brothers an eye for an Eye,Brothers-in-arms. Nilfgaard. and Brothers-in-arms. Skellige and Novigrad.

M
MudrichenkO 04.04.20

Diaz Daulbayev
Yes , Yes, I meant the mission where you have to help obuvnitsu

D
Dias Daulbaev 04.04.20

MudrichenkO
You're right quest a Dangerous game. fails. Forgot about him.

[
[X-EcUt] 04.04.20

Even will fail the Sword of Berengar. I did not pass. yet, but I think the sword is not to find without Vesemira.

t
timour.outsmiev 04.04.20

[X-EcUt]
I think it is enough to trigger the quest, talk to Vesemira and then sail to the island - the quest for the sword on higher levels and if you want to get sword of the high level it is better to wait

b
benites 04.04.20

I have Cabaret failed

B
Bina_White 04.04.20

I did not disappear. But I have failed had the task 32 level and above.

Z
ZLOY_SAMURAI 04.04.20

I have the quest the Sword of Berengar not even activated. I found the plans before Berengar's notes. So after the quest the Island of Fog you'll calmly find the sword , when you search for all drawings of the school of the Wolf.

O
Olya3004 07.10.22

Another enemy of the people and a deadly conspiracy .... just checked