3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 04.04.20 01:14 am

Impossible to achieve (Hitman: Absolution)

The head of Dexter industries, a part of the Descent to open pure instinct 3 you need to dial like 13500 points(on average), and more at higher difficulty levels, as I tried to dial, nothing happened. I took the evidence, and the eyes did not come across, no one was killed, and still less points than you need. Has anyone managed to do it? How?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuxauJl 04.04.20

Go through on the 3rd difficulty and without problems opened all those technology of murder (or how them there?). Probably this is due to the 50% bonus points for each round, given this complexity.

R
RGC 04.04.20

MuxаuJl
the fact of the matter is that with increasing complexity increases and the number of points required for the discovery of the technique of the murder. I'm on this level all the tests even passed, but for some reason the technique remained locked. probably later on I will have more opportunities to open it, but in this place it's like unreal

M
MuxauJl 04.04.20

A little later, see how many points I have in this fragment and try to remember how I passed, I will unsubscribe. If I went without any problems, then there's nothing is impossible.
---------------
Looked, I've got 16500 points and open Instinctive shot III. Test I this task is a bit executed, this segment is quite linear and apart from the evidence there is nothing special. I don't even know what to podskazhite. Try to go on the 3rd difficulty. Points maybe more required, but a 50% bonus at the end of the level more than compensates.
---------------
Again looked at Pure instinct III I have opened in the Chapter the Night of the competition. Advise especially not to be soared with these techniques killings, closer to the finale, everything should be opened if held quiet. I have 2 or 3 missions before the final I noticed that all techniques are open.

P
Pavelyon 04.04.20

exact same garbage! all tests are passed. took place on the normal(2nd) and max(5th). without the detection of the murders(stuns) and with the evidence.
even before the end of the Chapter tried but still not given. maybe later but the fact or the bug I was wibail.
the condition is necessary for CPT to gain 13,750 on normal or 16,500 on the 3rd but I max gain 13,200 (11 for the mission and 2,200 clue) a bug ?
more on the level of nothing to earn or I do not know(
I pass on the PS3 ,in a mission to shave laziness was not Notepad,a simple thing,like any weapon but I've been looking for )kind of. bug.finally, one cell is not open. well that is not affected and seems not oivki but annoying things.

A
Artem Smychek 04.04.20

You must immediately restore the power supply. First go to the Elevator, you will discover a task. Then you (on medium difficulty) will give 9,500 for the recovery of energy (lever to the right of the staircase entrance to the room with the Elevator) and 9,500 for finding out. I also have this garbage was, but I knew right away.