3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aalsitsh 04.04.20 01:14 am

Who is Tarkin? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

On guys, please help! I have not passed before the end of divinity, but very interesting, who is Tarquin, and that the impact it is having on Laura games?
P. S. All good, and happy new year, fellow countrymen!
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 04.04.20

Aalsitsh
Just a trader, in the game, this ending is that there is no difference how you passed the game

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Aalsitsh
The merchant who helped Dallas one bad thing, not according to his will. He was greeted on the ship the Mistress of revenge after capture, sitting in the cabin of Dallas. If you talk to him, then he gives the quest. Depending on how it relates to the main character near the end talk about what he did for Dallas.

Beirut wrote:
in the game, this ending is that there is no difference how you passed the game
Well this maybe for you there is no difference how to pass.

B
Beirut 04.04.20

Andrei YP
Then the conversation is not how to pass, and how it will end and there seems passing like flies on the side??

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Beirut
The question was, who is it and what is the impact on the game. So Tarkin is not just a dealer, it has a story and an interesting quest, but he's also a salesman. Even some small info from the character has a partial influence on the passage of in many role-playing games, even if it is the emergence of new lines of dialogue.

B
Beirut 04.04.20

Andrei YP
He is a trader with 1 quest! ( if you aceracer that achivka )
And at the end (like you hadn't passed the game ) you will be on any choice to finish the game !
The guy asks, does something or other at the end = I say no!!!!!
Perhaps Larian should ask the question why they leaked the ending.

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Beirut wrote:
also this game
I don't even know what that word means.... They made up of incomprehensible words, instead of the normal civil language.

Beirut wrote:
The guy asks, does something or other at the end = I say no!!!!!
I understand you influence the ending, when one character is globally turned the whole storyline, but on the other you as not satisfied. This game has a partial influence on the plot, many characters, but not global. The fate of the same Tarkin, we learn from the epilogue, if he remained alive, whether we have fulfilled his quest or not, etc. as well learn the fate of many other characters, depending on how we treated, the options can be different. So it was in many old RPGs.

Beirut wrote:
Perhaps Larian should ask the question why they leaked the ending.
Do they not merged, normal ending. Why all the whining? Then came Obsidian for Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny that ending there you see not as different as you want. Then on Larianov because of that same hit. Let us remember Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights and other isometric RPG with a capital letter, as in they had a variety of endings? Also, the authors have merged, or what? I don't remember such conversations, avidly played and replayed a hundred times, and many still play. And then give fifty different endings and to come to each one of them was because someone made a single action long before the end of the game. Do not argue, that would be great! But don't forget to create a good role-playing game is a huge work and it is not possible to please everyone. Players who went with the same set of queries that I doubt that it really is to please. One doesn't like the ending or the path to the endings, others don't like what a lot of dialogue and a lot of text, third turn-based battles don't like, fourth on the contrary, the real-time combat doesn't like me. What does everyone want? It is not clear. Open the Toolbox, create your adventure, so everything was as you. Look for example at Neverwinter Nights 1 Toolset'e been created by fans thousands of different companies, many of which are better than the official (I too, even now sometimes something klipal for Nevers, purely for themselves). But it's also a great work. So it is not necessary so to accuse the authors of endings, in D:OS2 Lariana did a great job and deserve a high rating.

B
Beirut 04.04.20

Andrei YP
They are merged in this part very much, they are too many to kickstart on promised a lot in the game this didn't even show up.
Trust me I love this game, but it clearly shows that they have taken more than able to implement.
Ideally, the ending should have been 100000% depend on your decisions, without backpedaling ( I hope the value will understand) at the last minute
And if you want almost ideal I advise you to play from the same Studio divine Divinity and the first and second part, not to be confused with series origins.

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

Beirut
Not Noah

B
Beirut 04.04.20

OrisLumenis
Hawa

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

Beirut
Go play in callofduty, this genre is not your

J
JUnnAmmED 04.04.20

Andrei YP
It is foolish to deny that the ending,in part 3 and 4 of the act is completely drained.It is noticeable at least because the release of act 4 more than half of the quests has not worked/not worked to end/don't work as they should and have plot holes.They simply took more than was able to do and finish everything in a hurry.From the finale of nothing but sludge and feelings of incompleteness remains,because they simply do not finish everything until the end,not brought everything to the scale of the first two acts.Many quests in act 4 reveal was prescribed six (and they even spelled out unequal) characters,if you pass your own characters then you lose a huge pile of Laura,the story,the revealing of characters.As the same evaporates variability,many quests takes place in only one way and if you don't have the right tags/wrong for the quest is pumping - you can't pass it,only to beat on new or constantly run and change several times during the quest performance if it depends on them.Since the third act of any of the content except the story simply begins and ends with the following route:quest-quest-quest-merchant-quest-quest...and so on until the passing game.The difficulty to this point, no,you just go and parovozike opponents because by this point you have learned all the skills and acquired the desired characteristics/equipment,then there is only an increase in numbers,which is offset by the increase in the numbers of opponents.And the more kills the game is that all the isolation they put in one quest, as it is not abused for the first part of boredom,but the story there is revealed gradually and correctly,and here take all pile on at once,creating even more questions than before,leaving passing in the dark,because neither the DLC nor the extended edition of the game will not (at least Larian they say so) and I don't know very much,from someone such an Illness,King God,Tarkin is the same,ending the confusion in the endings, the canonicity and lack of understanding of motivations of individual characters.Such sagging in the plan of study of between the acts should not be.

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

JUnnAmmED
Can careful play should have been?
1) the King God is the eternal one who was able to gain power comparable to the gods and challenge them, ultimately defeating them. Was thrown into the void these deities. How he got this power is not yet known, but it is not as important as clear that with him we may fight in the 3rd part and in greater detail will tell about it.
2) Illness - poludemon paluel, concluded their deal with a lawyer. The actual precious of this transaction and was turning it into a half-demon. What inspired her to make this deal really is not disclosed and the fact that she asks about the one important to her favor, too. But again it's plot exposition for the 3rd part, and what you need to Suzette the second part of it is opened enough.
3) Yes - disclosed in full, the magician who became interested in and delve into necromancy. this attracted the interest of Dallas which subjugated his will and forced to resurrect Baracca. But in the dialogue it is clear that he was not particularly against as such experience were of scientific interest. But not being a complete asshole and aware of the danger Baracca found the method of destruction (the sword of Anathema). But his views are inclined to bark to God, as he is essentially a master of necromancy. In my endings says Tarquin after a while since our divinity is lost and it is suspected that we'll see each other around.

In General, if you play carefully then all is clear and clear in the campaign mode. Soglasin just that too much freedom in the choice of endings is given to the player at the end of the game regardless of his actions before. Yes the extra. As it is clear which characters will definitely be in the 3rd part and are not disclosed here, and those whom we do not meet are disclosed at 100%. And I'm glad this game is appreciated by many gaming publications. This gives rise to the hope of the resurrection of oldschool RPGs because the genre is now experiencing very difficult times. And all who chase her consciously or unconsciously bury the RPG genre into the pit from which she may not get lost in any shuternom shit and soulless IMO. Yes Divinity origin Sin 2 is not perfect, but it is the hope of the revival of the RPG. Unfortunately Obsidiant with his Pilari and Tyranus was not able to ask the right trend and to revive the genre, but Divinity could.

J
JUnnAmmED 04.04.20

OrisLumenis
1)It is the whole game threatens to come and destroy us and it would be logical to push him into the finals,but...It's stupid,because it is equivalent to the fact that if in the first part of developers,who constantly showed us the horror of the void dragon would have left the final boss of the Pythia,leaving the dragon on the next part.Or in DA:O the main enemy would not arhidemon,and the chief of the creatures of darkness.The analogy is clear?If injected pathos into the character and make it one of the Central will finish it and not leave it without any attention.
2)a Trick that I do in my passage did not know.All I knew was that she was half-demon half-elf and she has a deal with some demon (act 2).And the main demon I had,because it is stupid is not passed in this form.And at the entrance of the Ailment wasn't expecting me.
And would you a bit do not understand this thread,just write it:have concluded their deal with a lawyer
Because the deal was not with him but with the doctor,the lawyer, a mediator and a meeting with him talk about it.
But again it's plot exposition for the 3rd part, and what you need to Suzette the second part of it is opened enough.
Why the first part is a complete,full,standalone product?Why is there no tails left, and I didn't have to wait for the next part,that would be something to know?
3)It is not revealed until the end,you don't know his motives.Why is he so scornful and haughty to those who has divinity and offers help,why Dallas didn't kill him when he was not needed,and if needed,why not take it?Why he was trying to help with this weapon and said it was better for both of us and how he knows that spoke sword?All this remains unanswered and podveshana at the conventions,which you can accept or not accept.But the fact remains that nothing about him except this:the magician who became interested in and delve into necromancy and Dallis forced to raise Baracca unknown.
And he mentions that the weapons will help to kill him.He just said that this weapon could destroy even God (which is actually a lie and a mockery of player)
It is not that careful or not.Can you even important to the plot information is not only obtained by the party.
As it is clear which characters will definitely be in the 3rd part and are not disclosed here, and those whom we do not meet disclosed 100%
By the way,arhu was 100% revealed in the first part and here it is almost not disclosed.So,to the word.Due to the fact that they sawed the end of the game at an accelerated pace, there are many questions in chronological order,as follows:
1)Why hunting for flaming knights is ALREADY underway, and why in the game there is no mention about them (except the start)?And why some of the most powerful warriors destroyed so fast (4 years actually),with the last fiery knight was destroyed after 56 years?
2)Where Is Zandalor?Why in all large-scale and important to Rivellon events he is involved and he's not here?
3)Why the black circle is subordinate to the King-God,not Damian,who was already out of the Nemesis and runs around?Where there though one mention about it?And why no consequences of the war?
And there is no answer.The developers demolish his same timeline,and you want the third part,which likely will be again far from current events.I do not dispute that the first and the second act was great.They are variable,represent a sea of content,and that's what it should look like isometric RPGs,but the game has many schools,from those same bugs and lack of quests for all characters,not only created by writers,ending with filling.It is impossible to give all the content in the middle of the game,you cannot turn a custom character to a dummy with a serious role in the plot,while cutting him the story,not to finish the game,if tied,then untie it on the shelves,as we did in the second Witcher with Summer or with the Architect in DA:A,when they dumped everything on the player,but explained his actions,his motivation,why this is so,is so.Larian is not stupid enough time to finish/fix made the problem of such large projects that they can't move out I don't know what the first time they screwed up with that same,rushed and nakosyachil for a couple of days with French/German and for a month with the Russian translation of the edits in the script that now they released an unfinished product.Just a shame getting such nedodelannye.
PS And Yes,PoE in steam bought with 100k more people,and on kickstarter's surpassed two million $,so the failure to speak as a minimum is silly.

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

JUnnAmmED
Didn't you hear what I wrote. If you are not happy that Divinity could revive interest a wider audience of gamers to old school RPG then you are not a well wisher of this genre. You're not interested in its development, and only the consumer attitude as 4-6 year old children type give, give, give, give, my, give. Again, Divinity 2 was able to interest and to revive interest in this genre like turn-based RPGs, which have long since buried any game in this genre was perceived by the community as indie projects aimed at older gamers-fart came from the 80-90s. just look what did Newrwinter nights, stupidly turned one of the most epic series in the MMO shit. And as with almost all series in this genre. And then there is hope for the revival of the genre, and like you start whining I did not disclose Tarkin, I don't know at what age he began to go to the toilet. This epic failure. It is time to grow up and see things not only from the perspective of my, needs, give, and a broader and more adult look.

B
Black Doc 04.04.20

Andrei YP wrote:
Let us remember Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights and other isometric RPG with a capital letter, as in they had a variety of endings? Also, the authors have merged, or what? I don't remember such conversations, avidly played and replayed a hundred times
There a Hundred times! Much more! Baldurs Gate (the first part) in my personal list of games and remains in first place.

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

Oh, it turned into, to put it mildly, heated. A General theme not because of it. I had to blurt out about whiners... would be Better if I missed the review Beirut'and deaf ears.

Black Doc
Respect!

J
JUnnAmmED 04.04.20

OrisLumenis
You're half of the arguments do not answer translating the theme to other games,and only games from Obsidian.You do normally?It is now about Divinity,what is that to me on other RPG in this discussion?I gave you an example of that is the same PoE collected more money,it is more successful and more popular than Divinity,but for some reason the second is vazroditelen genre.What?Open your eyes at least at the numbers,if constrcutive can't.
The genre never died,just the more profitable and less risky to do action-RPG,because it is aimed at a large audience,a large company can't invest in a project that may not even pay off,so there are Fallout 4,DA:I and other.While the users themselves hawala such smart products will not be created because it is not profitable.It is advantageous to rivet a raw PUBG than to pore over the study of peace and attempt to associate.There is no such thing as the extinction of the genre,there is the concept Nichelatti and if you really start doing something for the thinking audience,do it well and continue in the game to do this and more on the same level,because I as a player should not feel the sagging of the content that's in Divinity.
and like you start whining I did not disclose Tarkin, I don't know at what age he began to go to the toilet. This epic failure.
Stop.So you justify the obvious hack and not finish because of the story and Laura's character is not the last place,but at the same time say that the genre is rising from its knees?I'm sorry,of course,but on it I finish the dialogue,because to argue with the hamster,for which all is and which is simply not responding to my arguments, I don't want to.A pleasant stay in games without flaws.

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

JUnnAmmED
And you, while I will enjoy Divinity 2 go find an RPG where each character will prescribe at what age he began to walk to the potty and how often she had her period. I am sure you will find millions of such RPGs (no). And please don't start the 3rd part when it comes out, but then again, you're whining on the forum that have not prescribed how much hair in the nose of the King of God and how many years the Illness started to wear a bra.

PS PoE is not interesting to anyone except for fans of old school RPGs. And game of the year almost everywhere has become a Divinity, and about PoE already forgotten

A
Andrei YP 04.04.20

OrisLumenis wrote:
and about PoE already forgotten
Do not be fooled, I recently finished the second times to pass the Pillars, and now began to undergo Divinity-OS2.

How would You and JUnnAmmED here is not arguing, it doesn't change the fact that one and the second game will now have enough fans, so they did not sink into oblivion. Many years later people once again pulled to the genre of isometric RPGs, Larian and Obsidian proved that the genre is not dead releasing D:OS and PoE (and others). One like the one, others the second, third and then another. Many people have many opinions. Only your argument still doesn't ruin what you don't like.

O
OrisLumenis 04.04.20

Andrei YP
I like everything, and he whines and unnecessarily oblivious to what pros in the tens times have more than any nonsense of type and I didn't know what color panties you have Sabin, fu crappy RPG