3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Hell 04.04.20 01:14 am

Pig for Death (Diablo 2)

What kind of disc should I use for brewing runeword Death? Play barbarian on frenzy, in the second hand Grief phase.
26 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 04.04.20

eth COLOSSUS SWORD!!!

Z
Zen_Master 04.04.20

o eth colosus sword 5 soc pod death! write in PM if anything

s
suckxd 04.04.20

Andrew Hell
mogy ettine axe predlogit za pul eth

A
Andrew Hell 04.04.20

And recall that in which hand to take it? (on boots or gloves)

m
minovalo 04.04.20

Off-hand. First Grif over bots, then Def over parchami. (Although I prefer the fretboard+bringer.)

K
KumirMolodeji 04.04.20

And does it matter which hand there is the random selection of hands in BB for example, although maybe don't so, don't play on the specks. Me today the founder of the witnesses of the registry showed gives dworcem axe. Pissed away a century with the drone dude

3m3m 04.04.20

KumirMolodeji
Pri ww net nikakogo randoma, nub

K
KumirMolodeji 04.04.20

So tell me how is the choice of frames when dogtopia let one's fretboard BA 40 IAS and the second death BA, I'm seriously asking I need an explanation from a Pro like you

Z
ZigZag-VI 04.04.20

Ladies free colossus ETH 5

A
Ahelios 04.04.20

I personally work with a first put

3m3m 04.04.20

KumirMolodeji
ww biet kajdim weponom po 4eredi po etomy ww barbi i ne t usayt deathi.k. tam net iasa

m
minovalo 04.04.20

WW regularly tries to attack goal: for the first weapons in the 4th frame, then both (depending on speed). If multiple targets, attacking with each hand separately, if one or both hands. While target in range, hit-check frame is considered to be one weapon, if not - switch between right and left. Unlike Frenzy, wsm-bug does not work. But there is some freebie with a short WW: at 4 and 8 frames check always occurs, regardless of speed (in LoD, on the classics are always maximum speed).

i
ixdon 04.04.20

passed
I do not believe you are too low you Ranking expert!
СпойлерxD

r
rakyli 04.04.20

stamped profitsee to wear 1 vulture or lawbringer in Pb

A
Andrew Hell 04.04.20

Lobinger in the IB there, here and want to weld Ded and to test, to compare-that would be more efficient

r
rakyli 04.04.20

just Runci spend)

i
ixdon 04.04.20

Andrew Hell
it is better to test in the single - there you can draw anything

A
Andrew Hell 04.04.20

That the single that here - it's still only a piece of digital code. Impossible to spend Vex Gul for cooking, if I REALLY SPENT my life to farm this crap. So I'll be into here on ng, reaping the fruits of their lost youth:)
In any case - thank you for the clarification! I'll try to brew, I will unsubscribe - like it or not

f
firkax 04.04.20

a single test can be the single, and all PG can be different and the test will be useless

AndrewHell
you can spend, even as
this single is really a piece of digital code
PG is the value for which you paid time
just like you can pay in money or numbers in a banking server, though this and that can be generally agreed to spend

O
Obsessed 04.04.20

Lobinger in the IB there, here and want to weld Ded and to test, to compare-that would be more efficient
AndrewHell, lawbringer would be maybe more mobs slowed, weakened, snatching more often/more (undead especially).

all PG can be different and the test will be useless
in this case it is not working (only in vain will spend Runci)), but to strain on the for the sake of Pehe Pehe test is also not necessary, of course.