3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 04.04.20 01:16 am

Amnesia Geralt and his friends (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is everyone who is found after a teleport Geralt in kaer Morhen said nothing to him about CRIS? Okay Triss, with her still in the first part everything was clear, but Vesemir? Why didn't he say anything? Buttercup? They all knew CRIS who she is and what she is.
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 04.04.20

I don't think they had prepared the plot for three games, when sawed first. And when sawed, the second apparently didn't think much about the third, given that in the third scored on the way of the elves, with their characters.

R
RBunny 04.04.20

This is not the first question on this topic)
Here is the discussion,if interested
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/vopros_pro_amneziyu_geralta-918135/

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

I still did not pass before the end of the first Witcher.Does anyone even know that it was mentioned CRIS?

R
RBunny 04.04.20

[Denis]
Referred to someone about her and Geralt certainly told

M
M4x150 04.04.20

[Denis]
In act 4 the legend about the older blood will tell the landlord

R
RevIO2RUS 04.04.20

choa
As far as I know they did them right I had to get out, CRIS was replaced by Alvin(although the very mention of CRIS, but only briefly, not mentioning the name), Ian was replaced by Triss, and so it happened that in the third part of the Triss has changed dramatically because of the reasons to give her the character of Ian, when Ian is itself not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

M4x150
RBunny
But the name CRIS does not appear the same?

RevIO2RUS
Triss – pure game character?Or and books, too?

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

can wanted like he remembered
and remember that the Witcher half the game whining that lost his memory and the other half pursuing master's
also this ciri gone and jenifer like it is dead as vedimak as Guf
so even if he told and showed pictures to mobile the Witcher would be like it all the same.

R
RBunny 04.04.20

[Denis]
Specifically, the name CRIS does not appear,but the story goes that's about it.Well,Geralt in that time did not understand what was going on

U
UkrGeralt 04.04.20

[Denis]
In the books Triss is, but it is much less important than Yen.

K
Krrrva 04.04.20

It took 5 years after the disappearance of Geralt, then they found him with amnesia, well, seems to have decided that once loaded it should not but soon came the salamanders, stole the good wizards and there is no place that probably was. I don't understand, why added this Alvina? a small copy of the CRIS. I think when writing the script of the first part, but haven't thought about the future of the Witcher

R
RevIO2RUS 04.04.20

[Denis]
The book is there, but completely different.

u
u3epJlu 04.04.20

Definitely talked about CRIS, just remember, but don't remember who exactly.) And in the second part of Geralt (over) talked about Ian, and CRIS.

c
choa 04.04.20

RBunny
CRIS is mentioned in the first part of the landlord, including pronounced her full name of Cyrilla.

Crra
why I added this Alvina
many believe that Jacob is Alvin. Just one of the strongest (maybe the strongest) of the magicians of that time that could even show Geralt the death of the planet from the white coldness. By the way, it turns out Jacob was persecuted in some way a good purpose to steal the secrets of the witchers, because he knew that"winter is coming (with) and wanted to relocate people to the South, to nelham, in the hope that the effect of white coldness there is not as strong. And for that Nilov had to cut in the new nevedimka mutants. The Professor even said that this is the future people, kakbe hinting that winter will survive only mutagenicity.

when writing the script of the first part, but haven't thought about the future of the Witcher
some phrases Tyler and Radovid in the first Witcher make very precise references to important events of the third part.

R
RevIO2RUS 04.04.20

choa wrote:
many believe that Jacob is Alvin.
Yes it is, otherwise explain: the presence of the medallion Triss and knowledge of phrases spoken by Geralt, Alvin personally.

W
Wild Rider 04.04.20

choa wrote:
some phrases Tyler and Radovid in the first Witcher make very precise references to important events of the third part.
What, for example?

c
choa 04.04.20

Wild Rider
When Tyler says that the passage of time would have put a bolt on neutrality and to choose someone's side, and then he added that the streets will fill with blood and the main rat will be killed. Something like this. Of course it may be my free interpretation, but it seems on the death of Radovid in the 3rd part. Radovid suggests that the salamanders were supposed to play in his home plan, but they were out of control and as such they are not necessary. And what could be the main idea of Radovid how not to become a king in the North (C) ?

And Shani during the autopsy the coroner mentions of Novigrad (or Ochsenfurt, don't remember). The probability that this is the vampire of the 3rd part is close to zero, but still a funny moment.

K
Krrrva 04.04.20

choa
Yes, Alvin is Jacob but after the books it is in this universe falls like a stone in my Shoe

W
Wild Rider 04.04.20

choa
And this dialogue with Thaler about the rat was before the murder of de Vetta? I thought that meant someone from 1 part. But the coincidence is funny.

c
choa 04.04.20

Wild Rider
de Vetta kill near the base of the salamanders. Anyway, I was so. Tyler is said to have Leeuwarden or whatever his name was.