3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodeant 04.04.20 01:16 am

Maybe someone knows how to fix it? HP full,and the effect weighs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

5 Comments
Sort by:
H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 04.04.20

Hmm... Try to drink a swallow... I Have this effect was a fall from a great height enabled immortality on the trainer from Fling and swallow me all of the time helped...

K
Kosmodeant 04.04.20

I have this HUNTER ON A DEAD
doesn't help that this nonsense came when I quest an Unexpected inheritance took place in the end and the quest has bahenol,I passed him(was killed,were bluthal) but it hangs in the tasks and that the effect has left...:(. just maybe there are modders there,somebody's figured out how to remove the effect of the mutagen

s
strong.play 04.04.20

Kosmodeant
Try to increase the level of intoxication.So as not to ruin but to, On the screen appeared green smoke(approaching the max level of intoxication).Then drink a white honey.If not helped then I don't know... to Die and then be reborn.I have way too such was)))

A
Assassins11148 04.04.20

You can also try to reduce health to a few units (not quite to zero) (or die, pre-preserved)

K
Kosmodeant 04.04.20

Thank you all who responded!!! nothing came of it. Downloaded new save man. Don't know how to close the topic!!!.