3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tavrox 04.04.20 01:16 am

Organization and club, at the same time (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys this question, now own the club, I think to take the office

Question, if the production is raw, and I'm a chief, and the MC, respectively bloom, whether the product is manufactured?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

Tavrox
Had not been made, but in the latest update, the production works while you're in session.

A
Azaz Ololoev 04.04.20

Kirill22092
Tavrox
always worked and works while you're in session, so a good way to buy cheese and drive cars, yet is

T
Tavrox 04.04.20

ohhh thanks lads) it's good news) I also thought to myself how the trade will stand when I play))) then take office and begin a double play)) thank you)

S
SKIF_Podolsk 04.04.20

If you still manage to crank out a glitch for infinite raw material, then you will no longer need to constantly replenish production. I do not know, now out glitch or not, I have production remained zabagovany already a few patches, nothing to join, just bring the goods :)

K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

SKIF_Podolsk
Here is where I stopped on the last patch work production until you are in the club.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 04.04.20

Kirill22092
Don't know, I work all 3 of production plus the bunker, and I am not during the game are always the chief or President of the club.... Are you sure all the instructions were done?

K
Kirill22092 04.04.20

SKIF_Podolsk
Yes, but at the last patch I have not worked the trade until I'm in the club, now everything works.