3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Volandemort 04.04.20 01:17 am

The file refers to a location that is unavailable

Hello people. This problem. Podrywacze, files saved to your desktop. Explorer gives an error that the file refers to a location that is unavailable, or it is stored in some other place or hard drive for kotroman saved disabled.
But I drive otklucheni and the file saved it on the desktop, not in another place.
Has anyone faced such a problem. Tell me what to do.
The 4th file so stuck.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 04.04.20

maybe the virus was a prank call???

L
Lord Volandemort 04.04.20

Virus the bully was removed.
But the error remained. When you open says that the file is stored in an inaccessible place when you remove that it is unreadable.
Anyone got any other ideas how to cope with this't.
Help pliiiz.

l
leh-stav 04.04.20

in safe mode tried?

N
Nedra Chili 04.04.20

Total commander to open won't work??

L

Safe mode tried, got me?
Now swing the commander, I will.
Can deatonator what nebudete have to naujasodis files.

N
Nedra Chili 04.04.20

By the way, in the file name, no third-party characters (colons, slashes)? Them in the name of the files cannot be used...
I remember there was trouble when the first StarCraft created uchetku with colons, so this account didn't want the screw to be removed then...

L

Is. And now he is not removed?

N
Nedra Chili 04.04.20

Prog Unlocker possible. Also possible solutions on the forums:
1. Try to remove using file Manager FAR through the function delete file (wipe the file) which is called by Alt+Del. (It works perfectly even in such a complex case: a Russian name with spaces and a dot at the end. Checked on FAR version 1.70 beta 3)
2. http://www.selectcms.ru/news/kak_udalit_fajl_ili_papku_s_nedopustimymi_simvolami_v_imeni
3. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320081/ru - reason 6
4. Topic robarge: http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=62&topic=1072&start=0

And a couple of questions. Write the full name of the file and how many files on the desktop, natkrivenim - only one or all that is on your desktop?..

L

4 box file from a graphic editor.

11297700_Izmenenie_razmera_ggi_cs_in.
,.,.m.,.
normal_Minitokyo.Female.Scans.King.of.Fighters_234986.
yuiyuiu.

Their commander also was unable to remove. Allocate the file, press F8. The removal process takes place, and for some reason the files remain.

Tomorrow farom try.

a
aoeo1 04.04.20

Wiraka exactly viraka,a feeling that the duck process explorer.exe closed on ceconite malware, so he is not showing that change happens, supposedly they no longer exist( does not update).Another option is to look for security to see security in HP need to do so:
Service->property folder->view folder->remove the check mark to Use simple General access to files(rivers.).After, right click on the files property appears the security tab,and see if you're there as the user al the owner of the file.If not then assign yourself rights to the file.By:Security->advanced options-> owner videsex your uchetku and SMEs to apply.If you do not write that access is denied, then the rules will be the owner of the file and if you write all over the system and put new.(in win 7 and Vista wines, the security tab is already present)

L

Have Nepomohlo Headlight. When you try to delete a file that says file not found.
Looks really Windu to endure.

N
Nikorium44 04.04.20

Nedra Chile wrote:
Prog Unlocker possible. Also possible solutions on the forums:
1. Try to remove using file Manager FAR through the function delete file (wipe the file) which is called by Alt+Del. (It works perfectly even in such a complex case: a Russian name with spaces and a dot at the end. Checked on FAR version 1.70 beta 3)
2. www.selectcms.ru/news/kak_udalit_fajl_ili_papku_..
3. support.microsoft.com/kb/320081/ru - reason 6
4. Topic robarge: forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=62&topic=..

And a couple of questions. Write the full name of the file and how many files on the desktop, natkrivenim - only one or all that is on your desktop?..
Man,you're handsome! Thank you so much for the advice,may God give you health! =) and fuck that post stopicu years)))

M
Mihaylo Griglevich RONEXX 04.04.20

The Bowels Of Chile
Far really works !!!!! Deleted folders immediately. So poking around the Internet, nothing helped!
Thank you so much.

v
vk77 16.02.21

Subsoil of Chile
Thank you !!!!!!! The topic with the Headlight rolled)))