3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNOAMI 04.04.20 01:18 am

Would you like God of War 3 on PC??? (God of War 3)

I'd really wanted to, I'm a fan of this game, I play 1 and 2 of the emulsion, but with brakes and other things, Sonya is quite another, and would very much like to play part 3 and you?
97 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

Sorry I don't have consoles, there's already 6 part out

T
Turian 04.04.20

Said that the PSP will be released.Hope,expect)))

D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

Sony actually promotes large-scale PSP

W
WNOAMI 04.04.20

Toko read news
On the PS2 takes PSP-exclusive God of War: Chains of Olympus, which can not fail to please the many fans of this Greek series. Toko release date is not specified, maybe someone knows the date?

T
Turian 04.04.20

Chains of Olimpus uninteresting,I played.Bosses a little,QTE is not enough...the Game is short.

W
WNOAMI 04.04.20

Yes I also read that the game is short, but still I'd played, so I can't find a date on the PS2

D
Dreadnought. 04.04.20

Yes, it would be nice.

D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

Oh, how emotional! Don't be ridiculous! First, the theme does not include the question will you?, the theme is you. Second, computers are more powerful than the PS3, just the emulators very much power here sucks GoW and hangs.

D
DiLouk 04.04.20

JACOB-2424
Here's an example of what happens to a person when you have to aim with the analog :D

D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

Since when is the PS3 more powerful PC? :D just on PS3 there are frame specified by Sony for the developers, so the game does not crash, but the projects that are made for PC always look better

W
WNOAMI 04.04.20

here are the stats on the PS3 http://forum.vrgames.ru/index.php?topic=13.0 not powerful it any phones, so we do not need here...

T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.04.20

Kratos
Don't be nervous.
As for power on the PC but the crisis watch more nothing, and by the way your Radeon HD 5000 fart before launch, KILLZONE 2 and Uncharted 2.

D
DARK BATERS 04.04.20

Dude just signed up , did not have time to acquire friends as already made enemies . I would his words are generally ignored . Person presented himself as a fan of the PS3 it is not what is not see . Although I understand most PS3 dream , but his words of type,you don't play so had I , I'm better than everyone here know what GOW is that it's finally cool, and I know that DMC gavnische what else the world had never seen ,, that's really annoying , but I repeat PS3 is a really common thing , it is a pity the discs are expensive , I don't major 2 thousand to pay for a game ! 500 rubles did not go far 750 I would rarely take , but for 2 rubles !

T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.04.20

DARK BATERS
But why take all that I take on the PS3 only EXCLUSIVES the rest of the SS and flashed XBOX 360.

r
rock music 04.04.20

OK, the moron has already left our forum, then let me lay out the technical picture of Sonya with the link:

CPU — Cell:

The Cell CPU developed by IBM, Sony and Toshiba, and in addition to use in the PlayStation 3, is used in some specialized computing systems, and is to be used in the future in household appliances.

Chip is a nine Cell (1 PPE + 8 SPE) asymmetric cores in a single chip.

Frequency: 3.2 GHz
Complexity: 234 million transistors
Process technology: 90nm (IBM, Sony, Toshiba)

Video system — RSX:

The GPU was developed by NVIDIA and Sony specifically for PlayStation 3 and is a customized version of the GPU NVIDIA G71.

Pipelines: 24 pixel pipelines/vertex conveyors 8/8 ROP
Frequency: 500 MHz
Difficulty: 300 million transistors
Process technology: 90nm (Sony, Toshiba)

System memory:

Capacity: 256MB XDR/256MB GDDR3
Frequency: XDR: 400 MHz (effective frequency: 3200 MHz)/GDDR3: 650 MHz (effective frequency: 1300 MHz)

conclusion - shit. don't get me wrong, I masturbate at night on Sonya, but explain mlyat fools that Sonia made in any year cannot be more powerful than the top of the comp that year!!!!!!!! and certainly more powerful than the current generation of computers. because technology is not standing in the first place, and secondly Sonia uses only technologies of their production (ie, no direkts 11 seems 10 too).

and now... and now nothing, fuse was over. let me just say that DMK - rulz, he passed 4uû part on all difficulties, passed the third and at night FAP to the first part with good graphics. and I want to see a battle between Nero and Verga, according to this funny scenario where Nero thinks that before him - Dante, although this verge in fact, also let a few jokes about the hairstyle, and at this point, the verge decides to kill the shit =W

come in to the forums about PS 3
give me a link son.

W
WNOAMI 04.04.20

Omikami-done, well said, support

D
DARK BATERS 04.04.20

I have a very PS2 (broke, sold) I was in TEKKEN5 in GOW1 and in MGS3 yeah I do this Gamal and I would dick would have parted with it but the repair cost almost as a new Slim version and I sold it for peanuts ... I even recently thought to buy hand to the same GOW 2 pogamat , but we have бокс360 easier to find than the PS2 ...

D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

To consoles and I never cared :)

W
WNOAMI 04.04.20

My childhood was Toko dandy, then I bought a computer, I'm with 1 friend of mine somewhere in 2006, took one of the kid's PS2 for the summer, playing from the heart, najboljse liked the game MK Armageddon, God of war 1, 2, and there still don't remember, then when I already gave her, I really wanted the PS2, but I didn't buy it because a lot of money was standing, I would right now and not against it to play, it has a lot of old cool games and new sometimes go

D
DEviLPr0 04.04.20

Well, Beau and I had a cool theme :)