3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 04.04.20 01:19 am

Alien 5 the project is dead okanchatelno

The Director Neil Blomkamp gave an interview to website The Verge, in which he was asked about the movie "Alien 5". Blomkamp said:

I believe that this project is finally dead. I think this is the most accurate definition that can be given at this time. Sorry. I've been working on it and I think it would be really really cool. But the policy is that the project was closed and that's it — it simply would not exist.

According to Blomkamp, he wanted to show tribute to the films of Ridley Scott. Blomkamp sure that Ridley Scott deliberately covered up the project due to the fact that the idea of Blomkamp was a little too close to the films of Scott.

According to the concept of the new film, which was to be called "Alien: the Awakening", the new part was supposed to happen after the events of the film Aliens. Neal wanted to do a direct sequel to James Cameron, ignoring the events of the films "Чужой3" and "Alien: Resurrection". According to Blomkamp, the franchise went in the wrong direction and his film he wanted to get her in the right direction. The main characters were supposed to be Ellen Ripley and corporal Dwayne Hicks.

Further the plot of the film develops in such a way that the company Weyland Yutani gets into the hands that always wanted to — of alien. The company operates the spacecraft Makers (better known as Space Jockeys) from the first film. After receiving dozens of alien, the company finds a way to manipulate it and use it as a weapon for their own selfish purposes. Realizing what is at stake, Ripley and Hicks decide to prevent and do away with strangers.

In the film "Robot named Chappy" Blomkamp told the actress Sigourney weaver about his concept of the film "Alien 5". Sigourney loved the idea of Blomkamp and she immediately agreed to play Ripley in the movie. Blomkamp also talked with Michael Bien, who played Hicks in "Aliens", and the actor said he was not against re-playing Hicks.
In addition, Blomkamp has consulted with the Director of the second film by James Cameron and later he said he was so impressed with the script of Neil Blomkamp that with great pleasure directing this movie.

Showing their achievements and concept art company "20th Century Fox" Blomkamp got the green light. However, the project intervened Blomkamp, the Director Ridley Scott, who directed "Prometheus" and planned to release a sequel called "Alien: the Covenant." Sir Ridley made amendments in the script Blomkamp to avoid similarities with his future film. This Scott did not stop and demanded that the company "20th Century Fox" that they held the Blomkamp project until he wraps the rest of the sequels to "Prometheus". In one interview, Ridley Scott was asked about "Foreign" by Neil Blomkamp and he replied that the fate of this film will depend entirely on the success of his film "Alien: the Covenant."
Immediately after the release of the film "Alien: Testament" Ridley Scott said that "someone else" Neill Blomkamp hardly ever took off because all the supposedly more interested in his future sequels to "Prometheus". Scott also added that this movie never even had a script.
Definitely Ridley Scott lied at the expense of the scenario because the first scenario read James Cameron, who praised Blomkamp for his idea, and secondly if the film had no script, how Ridley Scott could make any amendments? It seems that sir Ridley just disingenuous, not wanting to admit that he deliberately buried the project, which will evoke much more interest than the further continuation of the films "Prometheus" and "Alien: Covenant."

Recall that the movie "Alien: Covenant" in the U.S. proved to be much worse than analysts had forecast. With a budget of 97 million dollars the film has collected only 74, which is even less than the fees of the film "Alien vs. Predator" (2004), who collected in the USA more than 80 million dollars with a budget of 60 million. It seems that the American audience was not impressed, the new film by Ridley Scott, who according to them do not extend the universe of "Alien", but rather cover up the brand name of the franchise.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 04.04.20

Scott really went. And so of other people's religious crap did.

A
Alexander_Vesker 04.04.20

Recochica
not only that, his project was destroyed.so also the other didn't resurrect

b
bloomm 04.04.20

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
Alien: Covenant
Rare stool, stupidity and naivety of this film is off the charts, and it took one of the people who stood at the origins of others.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.04.20

bloomm
Who knows it might live up to its years,then you will understand what he wanted to say?

M
Metalist1925 04.04.20

most interesting is that the first Alien (1979) Scott, much more fun to watch than his new creations. Although there is, of course, and the work of Giger is impressive

b
bloomm 04.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
The type of film have a message ? Reconsider again the Testament there the message is the same as in the movie dumb and dumber =) If you sit at the party sipping on alcohol when watching this film and analyze the actions of characters or other STUPIDLY turning off the BRAIN Yes, the movie is to go as 90% of any footage of average, but once you start thinking about the actions of the characters, everything is heading for a big wet pussy.
The fact that the Director with a world name the second time stepping on the same rake, Prometheus scored reytin 7 on imbd purely due to the fact that the name of the Director Ridley Scott, but the film is as dumb and naive, in which scientists who travel to other planets !! Behave dumber than the current students, well, in the beginning in the middle and at the end of the film you liquefy the brains of a bunch of conversations about the universe and the origin.
There are a great movie blade Runner 1982, there are messages almost every frame makes you think. And these covenants and Prometheus are forced to yawn and even laugh.

A
Artur Tahrirov 04.04.20

Old Ridley knew what he was doing:

Sad. I'm afraid that the restart of the Predator for the same path did not.

A

Arthur Tahirov
and he went.what to expect from the Director if he had loot on Schwartz? Neither of which is sensible in the remake will not be

A
Artur Tahrirov 04.04.20

Alexander_Vesker
Predator - this is not the Schwartz! Possible without Schwartz's intelligent history to show.

A

Arthur Tahirov
you can, you can.but not the fact.direct evidence of Predators 2010 where by the way, Rodriguez also invited Schwartz what?dal what?better the film became?

A

Robert Rodriguez really wants to see in their Predators, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Representatives of the Director contacted the representative of the Governor of California and made Arnold an offer which, alas, he can not refuse.

Yet Arnold and his team do not give Rodriguez any answers - though the contact took place, but only on one side. This, of course, does not mean that Schwarzenegger does not want to know any Rodriguez or Predators is not going to appear until you pay a tidy sum. Just the Governor has a lot of work.

Media reported that the script of the new Predator there is a role for Schwarzenegger. Robert just as against the idea of a remake, like many. So they want to make a sequel to John McTiernan," - say the journalists. As in the case of the Terminator, Arnold is a key moment in the popular franchise, so the cause of the request of the Director to the Governor of California is quite clear.

It is assumed that Schwarzenegger will return to the role of major Alan Dutch Shaffer, who fought with the alien creature in the jungles of the Reagan era. Of course, this is not the main role in the film, so if Arnold would agree to work with him a lot don't have the biggest two or three days.

In 1990, Arnold refused to play the Dutch in the sequel to the Predator, because it did not suit the script. The new version should appeal not only to Schwartz, but fans of the franchise, because the film is very bloody - as original. Everyone in our company believes that the script is very cool, much better than sludge, which was written by Paul Anderson.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.04.20

Prometheus 2012 = Alien 5.
Alien: Covenant (2017) = Alien 6.
What the talking dudes is not clear 8) got High...

Now, regarding the Predator. Really third Predator the movie Predator in 2010. If not - justify 8)

It is not in the title, but in fact. For if the Prometheus fifth Alien, the Fallout 3 this is a genuine continuation of the series)

A

A. Soldier of Light
Prometheus and Covenant is far from a series of alien 1979.it's just a hope to snatch what dough under such a masterpiece
the third?the third was not a predator.for then alien vs. predator and alien vs predator also have the right to live.but the predators 2010 nor have anything in common with the first movies.because Rodriguez wanted to make a film sikelel or prequel.but alas, he is far the same as someone else's Testament.alien 5 was never released.even Google gives Siguiri alien 5 with weaver and Michael Binom Neil Blackman.but if gives the Covenant so that those who do not know and left attributes to the film room.these are two different universes.United strangers.over in the Avengers-iron man and Hulk and captain America.but the film the Avengers and not iron man.and especially not Hulk

A

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
the third?the third was not a predator.for then alien vs. predator and alien vs predator also have the right to live
So I have the film (there is no alien-s), and it's NOT Alien Vs. Predator. Namely, the film Predators

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
predators 2010 nor have anything in common with the first movies
Except for the name and the main character (a whole heap... Oh right, the second the Predator there have been several!) =]

And again: HOW WOULD the Predator 3, as if &) you Know? Cause and wrote that the Prometheus = Alien 5 ))

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
over in the Avengers-iron man and Hulk and captain America.but the film the Avengers and not iron man.and especially not Hulk
Cool, I agree. So AVP is the Avengers the universe Foreign and Predator ^_^

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.04.20

bloomm wrote:
...but once you start thinking about the actions of the characters, everything is heading for a big wet pussy.
how not to think, still does not work.
and so you want to ride on this... well the same... that wet

A

A. Soldier of Light
based on what statement that's straight isnike 2010 is a predator 3? that's your opinion.and why would you try to impose on others.not having direct evidence that predators is the 2010 predator 3.
on here just calm down https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/chuzhoy-5-893148/

A

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
based on what statement that's straight isnike 2010 is a predator 3?
I never claimed that Predators officially Predator 3, I expressed essentially what I would like to see how I would like to appreciate these films, that is, for me Prometheus=Alien 5 and the point, it seems logical to me, but the argument against "no"))
Analogy: it's like Fallout Tactics would be Fallout 3 =] For me the official Fallout 3 is not the third part, and the first part of a brand new franchise based on Fallout. Such cases.
Same with the Prometheus and Testament.
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
to impose on others
Do not impose )) Have an opinion, and expressed. I do not like - do not read. Really no one here, no argument against it, therefore, appears inadequate criticism, about (about signal).
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
on here just calm down
You calm down -) You started to criticize me without any reasonable arguments, not me - you.

Z
ZloyViki 04.04.20

He was dead after the latest movies!

A

A. Soldier of Light
I showed that you are mistaken.and you begin opravdyvatsya

S
Sima4 04.04.20

I think no need to hurry, to ignore the story of a handsome monster.
The following Alien (and Half-Life 3) held their intrigue. I'll wait. So not just going to forget about someone else.