3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SHERHAN____ 03.10.19 12:42 am

A bug in the quest Liberation of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, this problem,in the Quest Liberation of Skyrim, after the capture of Whiterun, when you need to tell Ulfric about the victory, no options in the dialogue, i.e. stupidly not completed the quest, who knows what to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 03.10.19

_SHERHAN____
Спойлерhttp://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0:145897
Спойлерhttp://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/ID_%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2_(Skyrim)

-
-Sparda- 03.10.19

Boot up the game. Helps.

S
SavvyZOR 03.10.19

Travel to riften, wait there for 10-12 hours, then go back to windhelm

_
_SHERHAN____ 03.10.19

_Savvy_
did not help

_
_Alexandro_ 03.10.19

Install Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch download it can anywhere. Main in the download plug-ins after add-ons, not after all the mods. Otherwise there will be conflicts (in the launcher, where are the files)

A
AR3E 03.10.19

Say, first you have to complete story of the dragonborn. Or at least pass the part with the negotiations.
ADF: was added to dragonborn, it worked.

S
Smelox 03.10.19

So the problem is that the type of Burevesnik Ulfric won't talk to me during the quest, endless and time otpravlyaet to Galmora , he's not talking .And does not want asitawada what I asked for help from the greybeards in the quest the fallen
though I was there all the questions were periclinal .What to do ?

a
alexeyshvarts 03.10.19

Smelox
suggest to kill the guard who accompanied the Earl. To pay a fine and all is ready

N
Nikita Zhivarev 30.03.21

Pani, I found a way out! TP from Honing Honey Brewery to Pelagio Farm. If the Whiterun icon does not appear after long attempts, then just wait 10 days and a new TP from the honing mead brewery to the pelagio farm. It helped me!

N
Nikita Zhivarev 30.03.21

Guys, I found a way out! TP from Honing Honey Brewery to Pelagio Farm. If the Whiterun icon does not appear after long attempts, then just wait 10 days and a new TP from the honing mead brewery to the pelagio farm. It helped me!

B
BaLLinF 28.08.21

Nikita Zhivarev
Thank you very much, it works!

D
Dima31rus 31.08.21

Thank you very much, it also worked.

l
locin 17.11.21

The same problem as the rest, but one snag with Airilet did not go away ...