3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 04.04.20 01:22 am

How to ride a bike? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If I just clamped W, then our character will go very slowly and stamina will not be spend. If I press Caps Lock , then the character will go fast. But soon will fall due to lack of stamina. When you click Caps Lock, it will accelerate and so will go all of the time. I tried to press it to stop at least for a while to overreach. How do control acceleration, and how to bring the character back into a relaxed mode of riding?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex497 04.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
Everything is relatively simple.
By default, the Caps Lock button includes the same fast mode drive...
So, for maximum speed you need to:
1) Press Caps Lock 1 time.
2) Hold Down The W.
3) And Hold Shift (or space, if on speeder bike)
And the point is that while the Caps Lock is pressed, the character will automatically go forward that you would have not clicked.
And endurance you can not adjust. Or more run/ride on the Bicycle and thereby pumped to the maximum and then it is not at all. Or when driving may periodically press the Caps Lock AND/OR Shift. The only way.
Spoilering strange that R* does not have a normal control on a PC, but only the curve port with the consoles. Otherwise, I don't know how to explain this EASY management.

D
Demon59901 04.04.20

Alex497
So on the consoles to go fast or run, it is necessary constantly to peck one button. The PC is still on the godly made.

G
Grand Auto 5 04.04.20

And on the PC in arm wrestling on one button so you need to hammer away constantly.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 04.04.20

The main thing is to pedal and not stop. As a brake, the first time the use of pedestrians and poles.