3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20 01:23 am

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

How do you play? I was very pleased.
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 04.04.20

Grand game,gameplay,music,story,everything is amazing.No wonder it was named the best on the PS2.The game is simply chic(Pisishniki bite my fingers=)))

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 04.04.20

She has some strange charm.. Attracts. The team of SCEA and SCEI huge potential - creative guys. Let's not forget about ICO.. also from them. Absolutely non-pop projects nevertheless received recognition - this does not happen often..

A
Avenging all 04.04.20

And on PC it is not going to.

s
spectre from TM 04.04.20

TM also SCEI did(except for 3-5)

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

And what's the game like ICO?

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 04.04.20

The same atmosphere as in a subject. Difficult to explain.. better just get out and play - be happy (since you liked SOTC)
Here:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/ico/

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

Play, by the way how to pass 9 of the colossus, I realized that it is necessary for a geyser to bring the voice suggested that further down the foot to shoot, but I shoot, but nothing happens. Kto plz what can I do?

S

As soon as he gets in the geysers to shoot at his green feet(for the bottom on which it stands)well, after a freebie.Spike falls on his back and you climb on the fur climb to him to the side,then he will turn and you will run to the head.Bosss easy,but gemorno to the geyser to get him out.

t
tank_rus66 04.04.20

Game Supeeerrr!!! I All went!! ...if that ask questions!

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

Passed recently. Now I can True Crime New York.

G
Glebdog 04.04.20

SHADOW of the COLOSSUS awesome game this is the sequel to ICO !
I was pleased when wet flying Colossus is just awesome in flight to crawl on it, I had just to climb and fly for fun, to direct them to fly across the territory of the country of the Giants.

And finally for console games, this igrashka ashrah and in 2005 took 3rd place!

I climb to the top of the main temple,AA?

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

It is not possible, as the door closed.

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

Do the game an alternative ending? Has anyone ever been able to kill those people in the end or not to go into the funnel which sucks?

S

Heh,I remember,I took the leap until the end,or rather there was only one meter before the girls, and....I'm tired =))I let go of the joystick and the poor guy was sucked into the vortex...so here =)

-
-HaZ- 04.04.20

PlayGround.ru

S

The game is great,elegant,I admit,but who would have suggested where to get the soundtrack with it.Well liked.

D
Domik v derevne 04.04.20

maybe the PC will be released,nobody knows?

P
Py6akaOpkoB 04.04.20

Probably will not work.

S

Not going to work.ICO didn't work out.This too.The more Colossi project Sonivskuyu,and Sony in the computers do not go.

s
sanches34o1 04.04.20

resnici figure you all, and not SHADOW of the COLOSSUS