3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickel17 04.04.20 01:23 am

Question about the amnesia Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a question,why none of the friends Geralt didn't tell him about Jennifer and CRIS,or they, too, lost its memory?
P. S Just the first part did not pass.
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorodaOLD 04.04.20

Because then there would be no story of the first Witcher. Well, or because of Geralt's friends were assholes and decided to catch the lulz. )

B
Bupycop 04.04.20

Nickel17
Because he remembered after a certain time, highlights, as we see from the second part, the usual retelling of his life, nothing would give him, he just didn't remember it. And so, he searched, delved and experienced those moments that have already been and therefore saw the pictures and the insight.

W
Wild Rider 04.04.20

Friends of Geralt decided not to open this topic in the first part. Thought with Ian CRIS is dead, so didn't want to upset the Herc first. I think so.

N
Nickel17 04.04.20

Bupycop
Moronic excuse, they could at least hint where the places associated with his past to better remember. And Triss blatantly took advantage of Geralt, but if he had been told that it would be possible to avoid this situation.And despite the fact there was no time to recollect himself,he had to go in search of the CRIS and there in the course of would be remembered.
P. S I Doubt that chatty Buttercup spoke of it, Geralt
Wild Rider
True, at the end of the last book clearly is written that CRIS unicorn went to other dimensions, and Buttercup saw it.

K
Konstantine Morgenstern 04.04.20

Nickel17 wrote:
And despite the fact there was no time to recollect himself,he had to go in search of the CRIS and there in the course of would be remembered.
How can you look for one you can't remember? Imagine right now, you will say: you have an adopted daughter, go find her

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 04.04.20

Nickel17
But he still didn't remember it, even if he is told. Imagine your life just took a big bite, well, for example school years (I doubt they are long gone), and you do not remember well is the time and here you will tell someone of your friends.

N
Nickel17 04.04.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes I quite agree, but at the end of the second part of Geralt regains part of the memory story Leo. So why are other stories he could not the parts to regain memory? And when in the meeting with the friends of Geralt they don't know about his amnesia. And illogical such as Zoltan(who knew CRIS) to ask Geralt about her.
P. S I'm happy to forget your nightmare(school years) :)

V
Volt Mort 04.04.20

Wild Rider
Friends of Geralt decided not to open this topic in the first part. Thought with Ian CRIS is dead, so didn't want to upset the Herc first. I think so.
But about Regis Buttercup told him that in the first part was dead, but Geralt didn't remember him and even refused to believe in the friendship of witch and vampire.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

Geralt: why didn't you tell me that I slept jenifer? because of this, I was in the tent with Triss in z wichner 2 assassins of kings.
wizards: - and you never asked.
finally in the first part of it I remember like it was busy finding a box of warlocks and the memory of it by the way returned. and finally himself as vaguely soapy remember the story of padmaka in the past Igor

A
Amishor 04.04.20

BorodaOLD
So I played the first/second part and thought what kind of asshole?. And friends are, and Triss sturgeon.

h
halepa 04.04.20

today at 18:40 #
BorodaOLD
So I played the first/second part and thought what kind of asshole?. And friends are, and Triss sturgeon.
with entoy the idea of solidarity, though, in the first part there all beat and surprise and misunderstanding of Buttercup at the meeting and permanent (but not very accentuated) searches the memory of the Herald, and meeting old friends - Triss, Shani, Zoltan, Armalon(? at the tavern, a Shaggy bear, though why the bear on the wall the head of bechuana), druid (forgot the name) in the swamps and others. Tris grist for their mill - it deals with memories of Hera, and the side characters - their words can be interpreted only readers of the books pan SAPK...

u
u3epJlu 04.04.20

So Triss was kind of on hand that Geralt has no memory holes, she herself admitted that used it (though loved). And anyway, if in the story the main character loses his memory - just accept and swallow. Amnesia is a lazy move for the writers, and even though it resulted in a great game, but the loss of memory - the more the accordion. By the way, notice how at the beginning of the third part is also really do not explain anything about his amnesia. It is stupid to have remembered it all somewhere behind the scenes, between the second and third game, and all. And all because amnesia is just an excuse to pump a seasoned witch from the beginning, and to tell something new in the life of a hero. So don't ask questions: not remembered - remembered, not told his friends - well and figs with them.))

S
SpartanSoap 04.04.20

BorodaOLD
because the first part is a rather free paraphrase of books (with a new main storyline), and no one is bothered about this.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 04.04.20

Nickel17
Because initially this quarrelsome and grouchy grandfather Sapkowski refused to fully hand over the rights to their works for CD Project Red. He actually forbade the use of these two characters in the first game.

N
Nickel17 04.04.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Thank you for a normal response, and then have other users of such stuff nachel carry.

S
SpartanSoap 04.04.20

Nickel17
lol, for a normal response took some nonsense

V
Vaselinski 04.04.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko

Vobsheto he was not opposed to that Geralt was gg in the Witcher, just thought that from nothing will come of it and did not sign the contract of assistance and stick with it, as the game became more popular books.