3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 04.04.20 01:24 am

what kind of game you bought on steam?

here tomorrow will end the sale

I would like to know what games you bought in the incentive
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 04.04.20

mazinily
Unreal, at nostalgia))
more than anything, but I have presented a lot of things, an unexpected pleasure.
somewhere in the pages of PG used to sting, not being satisfied with gifts on NG, and then as it fell to the Incentive, already uncomfortable became)

we have friends is the norm-so, and dash look to each other and gain if the opportunity is there.
saying do not have hundred rubles, have 100 friends never works!)))

t
tratata i ololo 04.04.20

Origins Assassins creed gold edition, sniper elite 4, Hatred, Brothers in arms: hells highway, Rising world, Quantium break, Earth defense force bundle, Blood and bacon, Portal 2.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

S
tratata and ololo
I personally bought

red comrades for people 97-98 known as Petka and Vasily Ivanovich

and 2 games from the Witcher

the Witcher 1

the Witcher 3 wild hunt

Z
ZloyViki 04.04.20

mazinily
Football Manager 2018
What have you gained?

m
mazinily 04.04.20

ZloyViki
I wrote above

the Witcher 2 is not enough as I have 3 with all the dlc I bought

Z
ZloyViki 04.04.20

mazinily
I didn't see it)

W
Wing42 04.04.20

I bought Dark Souls III. Before that was playing pirates and wanted PvP extreme.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Wing42
I have the Witcher in Gog 1-2 part but Gog that it is not working and so decided the incentive to buy

S
Shadowarm 04.04.20

Wing42
Excellent taste.

Bought NIoh,Mafia 3 and Mad max

A
AR3E 04.04.20

I think I only bought the movie Noximilian The Clockmaker. Looking at long lists of passage, with the already purchased games, and I understand that passing them will not - Igors just overall tired. Here and buy a new one do not see any reason.

k
kersonyanovicha 04.04.20

I bought Quake 3 when I wanted to buy at full price, so odd he changed his mind. I don't even know why I bought it, maybe play it will not.

M
Mister Chuvak 04.04.20

Wanted one old toy to buy, it is usually on sale for 224р sold. Thought to NY sale, maybe even cheaper will be, so fuck it - 449р, so don't buy.

S
SoulWithin 04.04.20

Dark souls 2