3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanapa 03.10.19 12:42 am

DLC \"rise of the Ghosts" how to unlock it? (RAGE 2)

The island appeared on the map !and no jobs!!
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanapa 03.10.19

The island appeared on the map !and no jobs!!

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Buy extension on tried?
If you still bought enough to leave the trade city by feet or using the vehicle.
But... when starting a new game card available, and when you load the save after Vinland receives a message for availability expansion and activation conditions...

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Buy extension on tried?
If you still bought enough to leave the trade city by feet or using the vehicle.
But... when starting a new game card available, and when you load the save after Vinland receives a message for availability expansion and activation conditions...

D
Dako7 03.10.19

Sanapa
You pirates I understand, anyways here is the algorithm. Remove With Users *the name of the computer* ID software rage 2 settings file. In the game after downloading you should see 3 messages on the home screen, type thank you for buying DLS, weapons, and even something there on the map menu should be the 4th person in the bottom, it means the DLS is active.
Now as tigernut radio message, go to the Trunk, talking to the Marshal, he's at the bar getting sohranyaetsya in a separate cell, out of the game, but settings are not changing, even if the screen resolution is bad, here's how to remove it, so go into a game, make download the last save game after talking to Marshal and out of the city, it should work. I did.

S
Sanapa 03.10.19

Dako7
I have not poluchaetsya!!!the game you pass through or not?

D
Dako7 03.10.19

Sanapa
It is necessary to pass the mission the Ranger is one of the first in the game, and then to do this the algorithm that I wrote.

D
Dako7 03.10.19

Sanapa
You pirates I understand, anyways here is the algorithm. Remove With Users *the name of the computer* ID software rage 2 settings file. In the game after downloading you should see 3 messages on the home screen, type thank you for buying DLS, weapons, and even something there on the map menu should be the 4th person in the bottom, it means the DLS is active.
Now as tigernut radio message, go to the Trunk, talking to the Marshal, he's at the bar getting sohranyaetsya in a separate cell, out of the game, but settings are not changing, even if the screen resolution is bad, here's how to remove it, so go into a game, make download the last save game after talking to Marshal and out of the city, it should work. I did.

S
Sanapa 03.10.19

Dako7
I have not poluchaetsya!!!the game you pass through or not?

k
kostr184 03.10.19

Sanapa
Of course not, because dako7 gave the wrong way.
The right way to delete %UserName%\Saved games\id SoftwareRage 2\Saves\Settings.sav (and delete the backup folder)
After you go into the game and get a notification - a new addition will be opened only after some story missions.

D
Dako7 03.10.19

Sanapa
It is necessary to pass the mission the Ranger is one of the first in the game, and then to do this the algorithm that I wrote.

k
kostr184 03.10.19

Sanapa
Of course not, because dako7 gave the wrong way.
The right way to delete %UserName%\Saved games\id SoftwareRage 2\Saves\Settings.sav (and delete the backup folder)
After you go into the game and get a notification - a new addition will be opened only after some story missions.

A
Aslan Zeidinov 25.10.20

Zdrasti mojete i mne otpravitc )Alexey M.

g
gennaz 25.10.20

Alexey M.
And I can, I'll be very grateful.

M
Mihael Borland 25.10.20

Thank you Alexey M.!

M
Mihael Borland 25.10.20

gennaz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uQWb7OitA_JhW2qSEMcpP15NCbcm-36R/view?usp=sharing

g
gennaz 25.10.20

Michael Borland
Thank you so much!

A
Aslan Zeidinov 25.10.20

Alexey M.
Merci Alexey )

v
vasy9876 25.10.20

Thank you so much for the link

s
sarsnet 25.10.20

saves can still lie here in the version of the repoka from SteamRip-InsaneRam'e's C: "Users"Public "Documents"Steam"CODEX" 548570"remote I personally here changed and earned

and along the way %UserName% saved games'id Software'Rage 2'Saves' also some saves lie but when they are replaced I did not work

K
Kolyambus55RUS 25.10.20

I unlocked it like this.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/548570/discussions/0/1630790987583801305
Spoiler