3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Chernyadev 04.04.20 01:24 am

The game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

please help! I get that the games and chrome after a long time. chrome rarely crashes but the game of power above cs go are closed after 20-30 minutes of the game, before such was not . video and percents do not overheat, the only thing that checking the screw program Victoria, it shows that I have a lot of green squares and 4 orange. it could be a screw?
features:
percents - AMD FX-4330 4.0 GHz
memory - 4GB DDR3
vidyuhi GF GTX 750ti 2gb palit
screw 500GB
win 7 x64 ( tried 10 wines litsuhu, but win 7 is more like it)
game license in the pirates don't play
Augmented 6 minutes ago
forgot to write that all crashes no errors just closes the program and all
Augmented 5 minutes ago
GA-78LMT-USB3 (Rev. 6.0) mother Board
firewood new. do not care for other games and chrome, want to pass the Witcher finally fine and then halfway around the game rules and then stupidly throws after 20 minutes of play
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

Ivan Chernyadev
Maybe RAM not enough?Not?

I
Ivan Chernyadev 04.04.20

[Denis]
before that, I played okay in it , nothing flew

S
SwedovSandr 04.04.20

Ivan Chernyadev
Try to minimize the graphics settings. If you help, then a graphics card cooling problem. Yes, you wrote that there are no problems. But still try to check
And yet, do more the paging file on the Windows where they play. it's not much help, but... if it is not possible to add the RAM then this will do
How to put the paging file

u
usus 04.04.20

Geralt the Witcher severe it can

N
Nikel2 04.04.20

Ivan Chernyadev
4 GB RAM for this game enough in Novigrad will misiti(tested),what makes you think that you have nothing of iron does not overheat,than checked?,download hwinfo app(free) it is able to draw a graph of temperatures and records the peaks. Peregrevaetsya can not only CPU and video but also a hub,so for him to trace. If that's not it then check the LCD error standard means Windows(just the section where the game is),if all the rules check game integrity through steam or Gog(depending on where taken). Well, if that doesn't help then throw settings the BIOS and check the RAM with the program memtest86+(run 2-3 will suffice),if the standards check video formaram or SCR 20-30 min if video all is good then check the CPU linx or SCR errors(20-30min),and during checks the CPU and the video don't forget to monitor the temperatures and frequencies,anything above 65 degrees during normal oxlade already suspicious. Well, ate none of the above help,then I don't know,because so Makar, you can check almost all components.

k
kosstyan 04.04.20

and you're a trainer not play????he's can be such problems!!))

R
Rottan 04.04.20

ctn
Game trainers almost never causes problems.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.04.20

Ivan Chernyadev
Before it took place?Or is it to Velen?

k
kosstyan 04.04.20

I also did not cause!!!and then began the constant crashes!!!especially in the cat scene!!!rolls version games ago didn't help!!deleted the game reinstalled the game!!it works!!!never flew!!!put the trainer immediately crashes!!!!

S
Scorn__ 04.04.20

People, you have a weak CPU for this game, and I agree with the above mentioned 4 GB RAM for this game is enough .

M
Mihey85 04.04.20

Scorn__
You're wrong. The game took place two years ago on the old PC: Phenom II X4 955 BE, 4 GB of RAM, the swap file was about 6 GB (I don't remember exactly) and set the priority in task Manager to high, never the game is not left (minimum settings, respectively).

s
spajderx 04.04.20

RAM is not enough!

I
Ivan Chernyadev 04.04.20

people! overheating it's okay, played it fine without crashes even on 3 agrarnom the percents AMD atlon 400e and never flew and that uelese played and I was all here Chet began to fly, and not only in the Witcher but in the rainbow 6 and gta5

w
websot 04.04.20

Ivan Chernyadev
If the fashion set, it may be due to them, but otherwise you would have CPU+RAM better necessary, although given the trend of releases of the games, it's time for a video card upgrade at least to GTX970 and above. Also check the windows OS on the integrity of the files via CMD(as administrator) and type the command /sfc scannow and see dxgiag

M
Maksim1900 04.04.20

There are not very many options. BP may not remove or chip the blade on vidyuhi