3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THRL1337 03.10.19 12:42 am

Questions. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

1. Weapons will be a lot? More than 1 part? To upgrade the weapon? What?
2. Will there be a class which can use all kinds of weapons? Is the TANK class? Tipo in division 2 minigun.
3. You can change the AI of the company? Weapons, clothing.
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.10.19

Kondagaon
The developers ask from where we know...

N
Nightma[R]e 03.10.19

CalLightman wrote:
3. Yes, you can. But AI will be added after release. On the day of release AI assistants in the game is not available.
A proof can be?

T
Their1337 03.10.19

CalLightman
In the 2nd paragraph. Sniper can't use hand guns, assault sniper rifles, and so on. Why, then, all the weapons you Can use? You cannot take one class and use all the weapons?

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 03.10.19

Nightma[R]e
See the entry E3 from jubilee,where the community Manager clearly said We heard from our players and add AI teammates,but after the release ofif you like, so a direct proof is needed

N
Nightma[R]e 03.10.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
Hmm, well that's good. And in fact, filled that AI to the navigation equipment will not be still offline mode.

f
ferumio 03.10.19

How to transfer your saves from the beta?

K
KyDecHuk666 03.10.19

ferumio
with the beta? the saves? from what planet come from?

f
ferumio 03.10.19

KyDecHuk666
with OGLE-2014-BLG-0124Lb

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

ferumio
Most likely all of the player's progress stored on game servers. In division 2 to transfer the progress from beta to release was impossible.

f
ferumio 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
sadly

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

ferumio
Yeah, I'm in the beta already up to level 44 team made it again... and probably again...

f
ferumio 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
similarly

R
Richards 03.10.19

And what's the loot and levels? There all the same die, even you guys in sraninu some play....

S
Sanek1971 03.10.19

The changes to the stealth have one? If ass sneak -in the head or beat with a knife ? In windlas you with a knife , if I bought special gloves and the knife itself ,but there is still not beautiful as something ugly . And then with that there are changes ?

K
KyDecHuk666 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
ferumio
transfers only the configuration of the client (graphics settings/controls, etc.)

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

Sanek1971
I had that knife to the throat:-) Quietly crept back... Another trick is to disguise lying - coated with GG/sprinkled on the ground for greater stealth. But if the HS directly, the enemy will - notice. But you can here it on the sly...

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

KyDecHuk666
Actually, something was supposed to happen. Sorry... In the first division you remember the progress moved, GG I will not be re-created.