3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20 01:28 am

Zdarovte (Diablo 2)

Hi old people.
Who plays, what's new, what online, mozzila still a Mason?
The plan de Corones. to tournaments looking not allowed - cheats burned all the same?
The dynamics do not respect... that in 5 years nothing has changed?
Who are moderators now?

PS - to get Back not thought of, but is not excluded that can come back on the floor, the night to pass. If you have time.
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 04.04.20

yxadute vse

K
Klassewer 04.04.20

Come back, but play exclusively on HC!

m
mazzilavbane 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
WHO ARE YOU????

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
A healthy man, in General, you noticed it right, there is nothing particularly has changed, mazzili long gone enters the chat sometimes, but usually not quite adequate, dober, on the contrary, matured or what, about the wiser though not say, but amoebas on the ked on the armor, great throws, roaring for a long time then at least some fun on NG, respect him though I Scam not salute, but what about dynamixa nothing special to say as he was so he stayed, Sveta it is in Africa, she asks, to do if nothing will go back up to your old tricks.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

vadim011
From the heart for the old)), what your nickname was before?

f
favyyav 04.04.20

vadim011
grew up that learned Rapide to create the Akka (which moderators ban of 30 pieces for bezobrazia in the chat)
Kurt_Kurt
come back, you often think of chalice
and given the state of the current elite, you have a serious chance to become, for example, moder or admin pvp
then page finally become a logical entity, and will merge in ecstasy with what you know.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

RunDnB
I'm Ilya, and you Artem?:)

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
Umka

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

faweya
Even if you go back, not earlier than through a floor of year, in cases still going all this time . And there is already possible and to think about reset when was the last time?
Actually, I think it is no noise in the chat as before)) someone someone a Troll, to grow up, already all needs.

And yet, there is now one mega cool rare rings Kraft.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

vadim011
Remember), and Pavel Abakumov, sahod? Forgot his nick at all. Or Leh kyuubi?
The controls in the D2 wild in General! especially when you poker in the VC on the runes played :D

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

vadim011
The most interesting tournaments held Kyuubik.
And honest. And all this created stream channel.

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
Pasha the moderator of the chat was, in the beginning of the season played, massoni even now occasionally in the chat appears the cube does not seen like they are in PoE crash

P
Pavel Abakumov 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
right now would be nick of titanium's incredible to forget :(

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Pavel Abakumov
Healthy bro can be a lot to add to the incredible........ careful you're on NG don't you forget it xD.

Z
ZigZag-VI 04.04.20

Kurt_hammer remember this, will help you in the beginning if th

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

Pavel Abakumov
I'm sorry old friend:) glad to see you! In the VC was looking for was not found.
ZigZag-VI
I have not forgotten!
Do many remember, but something from memory posibila elementary. Even their nicknames all don't remember accounts and passwords especially.

p
pirya 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
The policy of fair pvp now is that modernization fair pvp can do whatever he wants at its discretion. Ie in practice, when you gave up runes, or a tournament moderator determines who wins.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

pirya
Hi. Very interesting tournament)) something similar was the plan de Corones.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

pirya
But in General, like online, like NBC? When reset was a clone, Anichi to bitcoins is not bound?)))

D
Davidnum 04.04.20

Now the old people - those who played 2-3 years ago? Nays.