3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20 01:28 am

Zdarovte (Diablo 2)

Hi old people.
Who plays, what's new, what online, mozzila still a Mason?
The plan de Corones. to tournaments looking not allowed - cheats burned all the same?
The dynamics do not respect... that in 5 years nothing has changed?
Who are moderators now?

PS - to get Back not thought of, but is not excluded that can come back on the floor, the night to pass. If you have time.
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
Before the games, NBC had more, now 1-2 game full max. In pvp the same. From time to time tournaments from the dynamics. Reset was last summer, any was recently, this year there were 3 clone. Aniki cheap.

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

Davidnum
I started with 2011, I know those who even earlier - can be called beginners?)) you yourself long have you been playing?

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

pirya
New people in General don't come... it's a shame, because the whole interest in the newcomers was.
Personally for me the interest was in communication, crave cool amulets, rings, and runes for pvp - but over time, I learned that there is a cheat . And how very sad it was not clear who is playing fair and who is not. Dynamix and KVR for the cheat didn't notice, I wouldn't say the Run and the plan de Corones. and ZMRZ.

In General, boys, Happy new year everyone! Hey all, remember almost everyone. A negative to some people when there was, it is long gone. So, do not swear, communicate, be more positive, help newcomers. For myself I know what FatCat runes, when someone has Pul, as Zod.
Zadrotit will not work for me as before and have no desire to waste time, so 4fun came to be.

Revise the format of fair PVP, why not 2 vs 2?
Add innovations in pvp, the principle of the tournament was better and more interesting than each

G
Gav 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
sell cheats for runes.

f
favyyav 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
DINAMA also slept with a cheat, Kuruscu not playing online no
there is a chance that you will come just in time for the new season or a couple of weeks before

about the negative is better to be silent
you don't play OFC and does not absorb the situation
the current elite without Haight to perceive unreal

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

faweya
squelche - remembered command))) helps against the negative

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.04.20

bane, kicke, joine , tmpope

K
Kurt_Kurt 04.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Direct123 and moder yet?

G
Gav 04.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Kurt_Kurt wrote:
Revise the format of fair PVP, why not 2 vs 2?
Add innovations in pvp, the principle of the tournament was better and more interesting than each
heard instructions? do

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Kurt_Kurt
direct123 as modernization rarely sits ,and say that plays

T
Torum. 04.04.20

Kurt came to beg, scrinia.

f
favyyav 04.04.20

Torum.
and who ever of the last seasons did not beg\not rubbed under Scam?

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

Something I got some mistake with your account preissle (the authentication fails). Modernizing the ACC "kurt_kurt" to delete.

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

faweya
Fun with stone mephala still pass?)

T
Torum. 04.04.20

faweya
Well, Kur-Kurt here first hunted.

U
Umka_S 04.04.20

Torum.
without the sucker and life is bad

K
Kurt-dw_wb 04.04.20

vadim011
He was lohom and remained for a long time, judging by what he has after 4 years of bombing more :)
Him right now would be to try letters people angry, it's IQ level))