3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigN1ck 04.04.20 01:29 am

The most memorable moment (The Witcher)

So, those who are still subscribed and watching the game, write in the comments your memorable moments from the game)
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

My moments
Spoilers 1m passage Ran only in the story, and it's about the mystery of the tower...Azar Aveda in the form of Raymond (the end of Chapter 2)
Medallion Alvina master
And of course, the attack on Foltesta in the end

P
Pro100 Endryu 04.04.20

BigNick007
Hah, you're on the forums of all three parts created the theme. Is it so interesting to listen to others?)

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Pro100 Andrew
Simple interestingly, of these games memorable to other people

B
Bupycop 04.04.20

Pro100 Andrew
just a kid, does not know how to obtain bonuses.

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Bupycop
Oh well, I bonuses, and not very needed, but what I'm wondering what moments others remember people: it's just MY healthy INTEREST
And Yes...I would not kid as you say

E
Emris_ua 04.04.20

BigNick007 wrote:
your memorable moments from the game
The moment when I discovered the Witcher in 1 place leveling GG (had to go out and meditate to the monsters appeared again) !!!
Spoilerized going to Vizim slightly (1-2 level) pump and the Drain was already like Rambo !!!

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Emris_ua
Oops, pliz share info, what is this place, because I didn't find it (or just not paying attention)

Q
QUlCK 04.04.20

Chapter 1 - when you find out the truth about people in the Suburbs

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

QUlCK
Heh, then I, too, was surprised, but knew about their skeletons in the closet)

E
Emris_ua 04.04.20

BigNick007 wrote:
what is this place,
In Vizim maintains two bridges - the first was from the surrounding area Vizim (which we actually need - in front of the Mill) and the second is the one where the gate day will stand Guard Mikula (and there will tavarat Kalkshteyna - we will protect) !!!
Had the quest to go to the cave on the left after the bridge (the fire in front of the entrance to the cave) and there you will fight Trees-Overgrown (sort of leveling-up room - the conventions of the appearance of the monsters I wrote above - you need to get out of the cave and pomeditirovat about an hour) !!!
Solenastrea I know of several places (the first You already know) !!!
Room 2 is at the Bank where the same monsters appear in a certain order !!!

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Emris_ua
Thank you :)

A
AlexOmen 04.04.20

Options quest with Sineglazka.
In General, the whole series has a good linearity and the ability to get different endings as a result of their actions.

-
--Evgeniy-- 04.04.20

Grandmother Shani I remember))). I already forgot how it is called, but the quest with poludenniy very impressed. The whole game is one big pleasant memory.

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

--Eugene--
Nah, the headstock top))

h
helenwn 04.04.20

My memorable moments from the game:
1) The Death Of Leo. Very sorry for the kid. Did not expect that he would be killed. Poor Vesemir(
2) the Choice between the villagers and Abigail. A long time could not decide whom to support. But still saved Abigail.
3) Grandma in the house of Shani. Like me, she bombed(especially when she offered a drink, and then kicked out of the house, saying that Geralt drunk) + party in the house of Shani (and the ability to steal Granny's pickles and diary:)
4) the Whole line of quests in Temnovogo. This is my favorite location. Music, relaxed atmosphere and the lady of the Lake (what else is necessary for happiness?)
5) Vincent - werewolf?! O_o
6) Alvin = Jacob of Aldersberg (it shocked and remembered the most).
In General, the game is a masterpiece for me, every year pereprohozhu it and find something new and do not get tired))

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

helenwn
The game is almost all significant events are remembered and then vspominaesh about them with sadness and/or joy

t
troubled 04.04.20

After reading the comments came flooding back of wild nostalgia, even teared up =c
Remember the quest of unraveling the murder in Vizim, it was interesting to get closer to the truth. The game is very well crafted in terms of plot, as all witches.

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Almone
Oh, I remember passing game for the first time, didn't straighten things out, for which he paid?

R
Rottan 04.04.20

Oh, if the first Witcher was moved to the third engine, even once passed. Great game.

B
BigN1ck 04.04.20

Rottan
Also dream about it)