3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19 12:43 am

Unresponsiveness when driving fast through the city (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Available - the GTX 960 and the CPU AMD A8-5500
And only on the lowest graphics settings there is no hang-up in the ACS. Vidyuhi well and with high settings, but apparently the processor is shit and no time for none, so entire buildings or trees when driving fast is not loaded, and are one blurred spot, then the game freezes for a second, connected building, the game again goes above 35 fps according to Fraps'y. On foot everything is almost OK, the Frisians are not noticeable. Tell me what to do? But to buy a new percent, and thus new mother, operatives and cooler ( will do it in the fall). But I want to play now, and the city is normally impossible to move. On the lowest settings to play not hunting, a diarrhea smeared, not texture. There are magicians with the advice? Be a great help.
PS Defragmentate did the registry cleaned - did not help
43 Comments
Sort by:
P
PG_CrazyPunk 03.10.19

Yes, the same garbage. I was only saved by a slew of textures, alas. Them on low, and everything else you feel comfortable with.

K
KAPRAL27 03.10.19

At me too so was, then, whether itself is lost, then, if auto-tuning is GeForce Experience helped.

S
SwedovSandr 03.10.19

Xolokost-08
The same thing happened... solved the problem of the just - demolished nafig system and re-installed everything... wait all the flies like a swallow

E
Evgeniy Astrahancev 03.10.19

Xolokost-08
A little information about your PC !! How operatives? The game have 8 GB!! And most importantly how much VRAM you have some? If 2 GB then you have to put the textures on low it can't be helped!! For percent, do not worry the game is to him not very demanding!! Hope I helped))

E

Xolokost-08
In General in this game when you travel even on the tops of the friezes there!!

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
8 GB operatives, FullHd resolution.
Gtx 960 - 4gb
With unity was not a problem, and there is(

E

Xolokost-08
Hmm strange!! See prog that how to boot for example MSI Afterburner is good!! And check whether there is overheating!! Even jambs are wood banal reinstallation of videoriver and DirectX (I know paradox) can save!!

E

Xolokost-08
Windows what? And how set?

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
8.1, put a flash drive on a fully formatted drive

E

Judging by this video of the PERC may still not be missed !! Sound stutters?? you

E

But still weird!! I have a weak system freezes there!! But that would be progrules... can't remember!! See Afterburners he load and temperature seem!! And power supply you have on how Watts??

E

The reasons different can be!! 960 should be at least 400 Watts!! More schools wood!! Well and banal when the game can start a lot of unnecessary background running!! The game is demanding to the operatives!! Still the swap file amount of 8 gigs should be!!

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
No, with sound, like, all right, along with the picture, only the brakes. The temperature is normal, meea just a sensor not working, but the air is extremely cool there.
At 700w PSU AeroCool

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
In the video it is quite the ass, I have the initial missions are not open world such friezes were not only in London on the coach start

E

Xolokost-08
Well... I was all over)))) See load percent and vidyuhi just in case!!! Still... all the same game under 10 wines sharpening would have passed on it!! Not current update!! Crooked will!! And with the image on top of the 8 key!! Half a year on 10-ke sitting pretty!!

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
10 plan to move in the autumn, when you buy a percent and mother new)

E

Xolokost-08
Here are THREE thoughts!! 1 Overheating of something! 2 Wood curves! 3 Than the system extra loaded!!

E

The Sindika whose rip?

C
CheckMate-08 03.10.19

Eugene Astrakhan
Well, right now, AntiVir all scan - then there will be only fire wood to reinstall if you don't help, sorry(

E

Try texture medium