3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dopka228 04.04.20 01:30 am

For those who have passed episode 20 votes (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

now pass episode 20 when there is fire boy appears possible to evacuate what it controls if it is to bring down the water tank. someone does not know how to evacuate it?
PS I only found how to kill it
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 04.04.20

dopka228
Of course not.

d
dopka228 04.04.20

Den Good
but to evacuate it is the only function this boy interferes and even a comment there what type I would like to know who it is if you start to send it

B
Brian Griffin 04.04.20

dopka228
if a third child to shoot 20 times (I think, maybe more) for the 20th time do you get in there and he'll disappear, then it will be possible to evacuate a burning man. BUT attention
Polarmarine fail - where does he get off on balloons, come in and dump

d
dopka228 04.04.20

Brian Griffin
thanks and really tired with this already ))

E
Esthetix 04.04.20

Brian Griffin
Hmm sorry it can't be boosted if it were possible, then it is stupid to throw in the helicopter

h
hardwaredude 04.04.20

And if you use teleport Fulton?

d
dramuniq 04.04.20

hardwaredude
Now I will probyvat, he tried 40 times to zapolonili.

N
Nikita Kuklinov 04.04.20

guys, please share your save game after this mission please

I
Ivan Argunovskiy 04.04.20

DramUniq
As you try accomplish your goal, tried 20 times to kill the kid, and then the water dumped on the fire and the kid shot - fire died(Disappeared?)

M
MrFear551 04.04.20

To evacuate fiery brow , just walk under the water tower waiting for him to come teleported ,shoot into a barrel , wait for him to charge at the kid and shot at him , and then fire up and you do the same with the second tower , then the kid will disappear and you can use a balloon !