3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WillcherT 04.04.20 01:31 am

Technical problems (Sonic Generations)

Describe the problem/help each other in the solution.
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
saboteyr 04.04.20

Well, I think in many cases the game freezes,I like very much hangs when included brutally fast speed,do not have time do not what to see,stupid slide show,but most importantly this is not the first map.And another problem,the resolution put to maximum and the game kakbudto it is not changed,not too clean looking.

W
WillcherT 04.04.20

saboteyr smoothly everything will look if you enable antialiasing, as for ranged, I have if it happened, it only helps to restart the PC... the Game gets stupid and shows no signs of life.

s
saboteyr 04.04.20

WillcherT
I have freezes when sonic runs very fast,sometimes.She hangs and hangs,I'd love to hrose was,we can fikacek what happens.

W
WillcherT 04.04.20

saboteyr, is already out, from THETA
Sonic.Generations.v1.0r2.update.cracked-THETA

But he probably only release from THETA and fit.

s
saboteyr 04.04.20

WillcherT
And how to put it?H Cho for release from THETA?Where is all this can be downloaded and how it is useful?

Z
ZG.A 04.04.20

when I want to make sure that zook was in the game in the Configurator, something I hadn't cheated on me writes:
unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will will ignore this error and attempt to continue...
what is it and how to fix it, or how to make the game sound???

B
Biryuk 04.04.20

You need to access the game files:C:Program Files/Sonic Generations Right-click on the game folder - properties - security - select Users and click the change button a window will open Solution for groups! Next, select users and set Full control) it helped Me

D
DLALV_X 04.04.20

I have Wondows 7 64 bit. The cost of a license (downloaded from Steam). Because of glitches only sometimes crash when entering the game and exit. Performance issues there. If something does not plow, it is likely that the shoals Repack ,crack or Windows.

W
WillcherT 04.04.20

DLALV_X and console ports

R
Razor41 04.04.20

Here's a great Repack left inset tablet http://maxfiles.org/viewtopic.php?t=4417

D
DLALV_X 04.04.20

WillcherT
I agree in principle. But it is not in the port and the curved port. I hope Sega will make a couple of patches. And then I crashes too enticing. And with the optimizations they namudrili.

a
archangel7777 04.04.20

The people on my 580 crashes.Galimov port consoles

M
MonsterNRG 04.04.20

License steam by far better than any Repack, etc. I Have not seven and not piggy. I just played on Windows Developer Preview. Is without brakes and lags on max graph

Z
Zazz.all 04.04.20

The people who tried to play with a joystick? not able to connect my gamepad (Thrustmaster Run'n'Drive Wireless USB). Change the settings of the Keyboard on a gamepad, click save, go out, go in again, the default is keyboard...
in the game you press any buttons - the joystick does not respond.
How to be? anyone had something similar?

n
niklein 04.04.20

there is no control default, you can at any time to switch with the keyboard on a gamepad
in the settings you just set a control on a gamepad

Z
Zazz.all 04.04.20

niklein
right during the game? how?

Z
Zazz.all 04.04.20

All thanks to all figured out. before using joystick keys you want to assign to (direct the cursor to the desired field without pressing on the mouse, and click the corresponding button on your controller).

U
Ux-ty 04.04.20

You cannot see any text in the game (number of rings, ck-lives, points); in the main menu also has no text. Passed 1st level, there was video, there was only sound. Has anyone faced?
Win 7 x64, Radeon 6870 (Catalyst 11.10), the crack from FLT.

U
Ux-ty 04.04.20

^ solved the problem by disabling antialiasing in the driver settings.

B
Burnout_S89 04.04.20

A feature of the sonic attacks don't work. There is a current sharp jump down, normal attack, and quick run. Missing features: sharply to the left to the right at the instant the barrier, and when running at high speeds on modern sonic spin dash doesn't work (where you can turn for sharp turns without losing speed). How to fix it. Or the keyboard is not all of the functions work?