3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spining08 04.04.20 01:32 am

Secret tunnel how to get out ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Tell me how to get out of the secret tunnel? Ran into a brick wall and can't find the exit !
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arnej 04.04.20

The secret tunnel? Try to turn around and go back..

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

What of the tunnel? IN X-16?

s
spining08 04.04.20

Yes !

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

That Yes?! Tunnel-exit X-16? And where are you stumped founded? If necessary,the map will paint.

s
spining08 04.04.20

Don't know any 16 or not 16 ? Written task - to get everyone through the secret tunnel . Reached a dead-end wall .The arrow on the radar shows movement forward and peredomnoy wall and broken stairs to the top .Don't know where to go?

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

Where are you now? Under The Amber?

V
Vilgelm Myuller 04.04.20

I got it!Next to the body of the Ghost Is down the hatch-way down there.

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

So there is no stairs.

V
Vilgelm Myuller 04.04.20

It's about another ladder.Remember the moment where we descended down the stairs and in the end it's chipped,up to come soon here it was impossible?It's closer to the place where the Ghost lies.

s
spining08 04.04.20

The yellow stairs up and up there some stairways .Near another entrance to the toilet from the red tile .This tunnel Isle stairs made of meshes with multiple uranami which some clear bubbly bulb at the top.

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

There was a long time. I don't recall the yellow stairs. In short, spining08, one gets to the controller right of the hatch you go.

C
ChesterLP 04.04.20

eeee if the secret tunnel where chitrak lying there just go to the right there is a descent wakes)

u
ublyudoKK 04.04.20

guys, help..... I beat clear sky and Call of Pripyat is the first Stalker to go can't because don't find the secret tunnel..... please someone where the entrance is.....

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

Some secret tunnel? You at what location? What is your job?

u
ublyudoKK 04.04.20

a job in lab. X-16....

u
ublyudoKK 04.04.20

documents found, and the entrance to toneel - no...

v
vlrep 04.04.20

in remember too obsessed
conductive if you have any saves screenshots will be done and lay out so you will understand exactly

u
ublyudoKK 04.04.20

OK) waiting..... I will be grateful!!!

R
Radiaciya 04.04.20

What's the problem? Founded documents, a little beat, killed the controller, searched the body of a Ghost; to the right of the corpse, inside the cell, the hole in the floor leads into the tunnel - there you go.

u
ublyudoKK 04.04.20

that I have founded...... I protupil.... took the documents and Popper on the bottom, but in vain)))