3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20 01:33 am

Question orourke one. (Dark Souls 3)

Dude! And Estonskoe Spear really is miserable as everyone says or is there a reason to buy it for the soul ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20

In General, what to choose: the sword killer of the undead or estonskoe spear ?

a
ayyrasmus 04.04.20

I like both the subject crap on your level of play. well, if you just killed a tree. if you choose, to choose is purely your preference of games if you're a beginner, then take the sword, for it is a versatile option. more importantly, in front of the location path of victims you can get initilise sword, which at this stage of the game will be much more useful, and in General is almost the best straight sword, arguing only with the sword of darkness. in General, I advise you to make both straight sword and choose the best for you. and the weapons from the souls of bosses do not touch. except that, after the guardians crafted sword of the wolf's blood.

I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20

ayyrasmus
Well I have already reached the Guardians of the abyss. Say Estonskoe spear is just gorgeous against it, but to spend the soul exclusively for the vanquished bare this dubious activity.

I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20

ayyrasmus
By the way, and the sword of the knight volchego do govnitso full ?) Scopeit effective Arteries will not work ?)

I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20

ayyrasmus
Though there is one weapon I was told from the soul of this old blade, otherwise agree, all arwiki from the souls of fans, but still nervous, because I still want some thread useful Orozco from the soul in the early stage of the game.

a
ayyrasmus 04.04.20

Igor Malenic
sword volchego knight great weapon the whole game, I passed him, well, dark sword more. sobsna, the two weapons that I suggest. therefore, fifarma a dark sword, it is not so difficult, start pump, and then after killing the keepers of the house crafted the sword of the wolf knight.

k
kostya1340 04.04.20

I go with sword

S
Sergey 82 04.04.20

ayyrasmus wrote:
sword volchego knight great weapon
Plus. Long sword with good damage, deals additional damage to creatures of the abyss, and he has a great special attack to strong attack.

I
Igor Malenik 04.04.20

ayyrasmus
Thanks for the advice!

k
kai2613t 04.04.20

Igor Malenic
Sword killer of the undead is also good , inflicts additional damage on undead , I went the entire game .