3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 04.04.20 01:33 am

Black Cerberus can't knock the weapon (The Surge)

Undermined by the robot, with two tanks,kill a Black Cerberus,but to cut off the right hand does not work,respectively the Judge of the MG v 2.0 is not given,five times overacted.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hayabusa 04.04.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
does not work
Not enough energy to death, or something else? As far as I know it is possible and left to hack to get weapons.

s
saa0891 04.04.20

Raven wrote:
Not enough energy to death, or something else? As far as I know it is possible and left to hack to get weapons.
If not enough energy (energy I do a lot,as are breast implants that give extra energy in case of shock,the scale is filled very quickly) that it wouldn't rebound,and the penalty GG quietly doing,just not why it chops off the limb,and of course left hand I also tried to cut off,I even different weapons have tried to use.
The most interesting that in the last passage,though in new game+ is a weapon I calmly knocked.

u
usus 04.04.20

Strange he has a penalty activate at 1/4,1/5 strips as it is easy to execute as you like

G
Greshnik5126 04.04.20

usus
got the unit the tale (no new game +), cutting off the hand of with weapons after the destruction of the reactor is for robots.

H
Hayabusa 04.04.20

saa0891
Then XS, a bug of some kind. I also have all at once raised himself. This is, literally, recently passed addition. However, knocked on other versions of the game in the summer even, now 9 update is. Maybe it's some kind of bug, again, this is all conjecture.

b
bwana tomatto 04.04.20

Passed just a week ago. The steam version. Fell and the armor and the Judge 2.0. Yesterday literally knocked PAX 2.0 and Orozco with may beetle 2.0 not new game and pass again. Try the settings to put the animation of the finishing moves always in front of the boss. Sometimes even dorucka type pax are not cuts off the limb, and the common sword, it cuts off. Here you need to experiment. Immediately all damage to try to fill in the right hand. I Judge the tackles, knocked paxom.