3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alesha Morkovnyy 04.04.20 11:16 pm

The level of difficulty (Gothic 3)

People who know what affects the level of difficulty in the game?
The fact that it affects the number of lives the monsters I already knew.
But I had some oddities, at the beginning of the game.
For example I can't find Orci patrol, although I roughly remember where it is. In the place where the orcs were having fun, standing stone =\
Skins hunter Jensen does not lie in the city, which is pretty strange.
Wanted to pick up boxes of ork Urraca, beat the crap out of thugs, but there's no bins. Ran and took the quest, went back... there's no bins =\

What is it? The level of difficulty or game gluceth? Play on medium.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 04.04.20

Not exactly the level of difficulty...
Recently passed in a lightweight, pure go for a run... didn't notice.
Version of pirates? Are the patches the latter, for example 1.6? Saves old use?
If you play on new patches, only a new game, because old saves may here is just call.

S
Scorpion 04.04.20

This is not the level of difficulty, it glitches in the game...
Encrypted rights, but new patches+the old sohranyalki is not the only reason...all the glitches of the great unfathomable G3 :-)

S
Sara Connor 04.04.20

Reinstall, if not laziness. Can game. Then - saves.

A
Alesha Morkovnyy 04.04.20

Start at the beginning, like everything was fine. There was another bug that if you change the difficulty level during the game, the quest monsters are gone =))

r
rozil 04.04.20

Probably the difficulty level in G3 affects the number of bugs to play it harder;)))

D
Dima4D 04.04.20

maybe, but I'm not sure vrodeby the difficulty level affects the speed of monsters.on easy I quietly poured mrakorisa just rastrelivali from a bow as dobija to me I ran away ,but I put complex I had a longer run to get him off me

-
-Junior- 04.04.20

I'm difficult at level 60 Ogre sword are unable to fill up like this :(

T
Tekken [zazio] 04.04.20

Fallout[101]boy I 40ым killed them...it's a matter of tactics and equipment

-
-Junior- 04.04.20

Tekken [zazio] Well I'm trying the right left buttons to push, he just attack speed is awesome and he saticified me and I can't cause no impact. Usually will fit above and shot from a bow/crossbow, so I 10лв ogres felled -20 minutes one)))

D
DomeNatos 04.04.20

Fallout[101]boy
You just have to give it a stab (just a brilliant tactic and technique...), you can just keep him at a distance strikes the right mouse button (ie quick). Protegees you pace, you know, it is long, but can not lose any hitpoints.

W
WolVeRinchi 04.04.20

Yes, there actually is such a thing... even the assassin will be pressed to the wall and all...Khan. This is on hard difficulty I couldn't! to kill Lucara in Ben Eray. He went to punch me, to the cell what is pinned and all...all 818 life in seconds... What is there about ogres something else to say????

F
Frayherr 04.04.20

Ogres I'm at level 10 with no problems Valya, take a bow, shoot and run away, nothing he can't do

S
Samery 04.04.20

==Garonppp
Ogres I'm at level 10 with no problems Valya, take a bow, shoot and run away, nothing he can't do
This is stupid... if you play a warrior.
If you are a warrior you have to fight with a sword, and if you are periodically change back and forth the bow, the sword, the magic... you master all the knobs that is... not my opinion - this is nonsense.

PS. I love roleplaying... if you were a warrior from the bow you shot-would be bad in this regard, you would have felled an Ogre for a very long time, but the game is speeded up at the expense of flaws and ease of gameplay (so you have a meeting to go to the game and to include wagering)... they think sooner or later you will be killed... that your time to spend.

F
Frayherr 04.04.20

Samery I Have time for all-hands, my agility and strength have the same value. The game has no classes, so I'm with your message of dissent. 34 level weak monsters (Macoris, knigi etc.) to kill with sword, strong monsters (trolls, ogres, dinosaurs) kill from a bow or crossbow.
And getting stupid players stupid by throwing on the power and life interesting

W
WolVeRinchi 04.04.20

And stupidly swing everything to swing, don't you think? In the original, about 60 level hero can be a master of all and that's why I don't play just like that. Create your alternative balance and forward, after turning on complex mode. Personally I have always adhered to this concept is on hard mode there are monsters(like the Ogre, dragons or other small stuff, like the scavenger) which I, as a mage, I bring down skill and interest in using magic. BUT! If this melee still can not avoid, and avoid in my opinion is silly(take the arena!), therefore, for complex level I swing the sword more and povesila, that is, the two-handed sword. And it is real and even 40 level me it just lacks that I would even think before you engage in battle!
Samery! Yes it is possible for anyone and at level 1 to kill a bow - was the place where to shoot and what to shoot, haha)) Then you can do to stay on the 1st level, you continue to did on the game?

S
Samery 04.04.20

==WolVeRinchi
Samery! Yes it is possible for anyone and at level 1 to kill a bow - was the place where to shoot and what to shoot, haha)) Then you can do to stay on the 1st level, you continue to did on the game?
And this is what you wrote?

PS. If you by some miracle on my account recorded the murder of ogres by shalene, look closely:
**Garonppp
04.09.09 16:04 Ogre I'm at level 10 with no problems Valya, take a bow, shoot and run away, nothing he can't do**

W
WolVeRinchi 04.04.20

I'm confused a little bit or misunderstood. Who can not do anything? You're an Ogre or is he with you?))

S
Shifroval 04.04.20

Ogres are dumb as a cork, because if you shoot them from long distance, they're not going to notice, and only occasionally run and probably try to get out of the fire :)))

I'm so in Varant with the crossbow took out their flocks...
However, like other animals.

S
Samery 04.04.20

I'm confused a little bit or misunderstood. Who can not do anything? You're an Ogre or is he with you?))
xDD
Garonppp says his GG - handy.
Ie, he uses everyone and changes the weapon depending on what would suit him the most...
***Ogre I'm at level 10 with no problems Valya, take a bow, shoot and run away, nothing he can't do***
... I'm saying it's stupid.

W
WolVeRinchi 04.04.20

Samery solidarity...))
And near the ogres aren't that stupid on hard difficulty)) If from afar over them to look, you can see that they do not go from side to side and back and then back. Should the Ogre come closer and he doesn't seem stupid...well, judging by the amount of strikes for a second time!