3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 04.04.20 11:16 pm

will the game on nvidia gt730 (Watch_Dogs)

I want to ask her if she would go for such a PC on the lowest

so the game is distributed free of charge but the fact that I don't know how to compare system requirements
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
StaggerBooty 04.04.20

Go. Take it and don't worry, it is still a freebie)

m
mazinily 04.04.20

StaggerBooty
well, if you compare the system requirements of AC that demanding

take for example 3 games AC series
they are all without lag

AC3 ACBF AC Rogue

all of them without lag what are on low and some on high so which of the 3 games demanding watch dogs?

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

mazinily
so your percents does not pull even at min. of SIS. requirements you do not mind? Although, as people wrote above, if for free, then take it, and then you will understand.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
I say you do not know how to compare system requirements

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
well, personally, AC4 and AC Rouge on the floor medium some settings on medium and some on low

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

mazinily
per cent., minimum requirements are weaker, significantly weaker; RAM standards.; at its hard to say based on the information you gave - there are many different options gt730 as DDR3 and ддр5 memory, not to mention the different graphics processors, and of what, is unclear. In General: take the game as given, and there are already try to verify in practice.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

well I got there and as the saying goes as well, or crawl

P
Protocol10 04.04.20

mazinily
I want to ask her if she would go for such a PC on the lowest

comp hafnium, if it goes, it will go bad

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Protocol10
if you have a computer better then you should not say that hafnium

after all, the man whose computer is better than you, too, will say what you say so bad

P
Protocol10 04.04.20

mazinily
I have a computer hafnium nothing is drawn

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Protocol10
so why talking about my computer so if you do not pull

P
Protocol10 04.04.20

mazinily
I like lag

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
there is one way to get to know me or not just download I in files, configs, they will see different

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Protocol10
one

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 04.04.20

but with the brakes even at the minimum salary. I have the same processor and vidyuha was at the time.
here the main issue is percent. after replacing and 730 stomped the game without lag.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

DarT-de-KenwooD
I hope they still make games in which you create a settings file for example Assassin3.ini there you can edit

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

mazinily
here, rather, the question is whether or not start and if start, how much will lag, because there are no configs do not compensate for the lack of cores. I somehow for the sake of interest launched gta5 on 2-nuclear percent. So: more or less normal play was only possible outside the city, because in a PM or in areas with a large number of objects began terrible lag that make the game insane in the slide show. And this despite the fact that I lowered the settings below minimum (due to the same configu) and the rest of the system meet the requirements. And in WD for the city not to fall, and your system still the question remains, what exactly is the video card of the many versions of the same name.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
but until I test not know

L
Len4ik00N 04.04.20

mazinily
if you know exactly what your video card you can try to estimate in advance or try to find on YouTube a video of gameplay on the same or similar config.

m
mazinily 04.04.20

Len4ik00N
well, uh what is there to know the name of the theme look