3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 04.04.20 11:16 pm

The explanation of the plot ( Spoilers ) . (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Young people, Hello. Offer a General topic associated with the questions about the plot of the new part, and all the consequences. Let's start me.
So, a violent splash on arrival tuple elephants in Siwa, the moment of the installation and we are killing under the name Heron. What? Why? Why Byaku to kill anyone that breathe in the day air Siwa ? Again, the moment of the installation and we fight with the bodyguard of this man. A little later, we learn that we Biek-medjai of Egypt, and one day our village was attacked by a Order Ancient" and demanded my son to open a certain tomb of the Apple of Eden (from which BIEC not strongly was surprised). The result killed our son and we want to avenge his death.
Here, perhaps, I will stop. I played Assassin's Creed with the first part , as soon as it came out. I was still in school and I really liked the historical setting. I often studied LOR the story and all subsequent parts until it was a carefree time. In the new parts, starting with the 4 and Syndicate special twists and tangles was not, it is clear that all the main characters have their own life and history not pulling a cart of the birth of the brotherhood and the like. Well, here come the Origins, which should tell about the most origins! But my first question:Why is the setting of Egypt ? If I clearly remember from part 2 that 500 years BC lived Darius, who was already at that time assinem and wore a hidden blade.
Now I have time, not as much as before, and maybe I missed the point of the narrative , BUT! I did not understand, who are these Old where Baleka at the hands of a precursor artifact, and why he is not surprised especially everything going on, because in those days even the kind of light bulbs people would faint from amazement! And how come that a simple medjai, just wants to find the killers of his son, suddenly decides to rethink everything and create an order of Assassins? I missed something ? Just for me the whole story Origins looked like: Kill this, then that; now, son avenged, it's time to convene a group of people and bring death to all the bastards and tyrants. I was expecting something global, but in fact turned out to COP who avenges the death of his son. Can someone explain ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 04.04.20

SamLeoFisher
in the details the plot is shit ,I had been scored to look into the added Asahina ,just superficially run and all the main gameplay .
Personally found a school ,it's with the mummy Ayi ,which in our time lies at the bottom of a cave in Egypt ,when 2 parts of Ezio ,took the seal from her tomb in Venice ,goes to her buried in Egypt ,moved to Venice ,then back to Egypt

P
PIRAT69 04.04.20

SamLeoFisher
This Ubisoft, they can matupit in the story and zapnuti there almost all historical figures. Started with Altair, we were in the Caribbean, was in Paris, now moved to Egypt to N. Uh. Will soon move to the Dinosaurs. There they will be reasonable and will want to use the Apple of Eden against icing, as the story goes. Not to die and live quietly with humans. There will be parish adosini with sticks and to throw stones. But stocks in the story very much, which you had no control over. Yes, let him so. Fuck the plot and play quietly..

P
PIRAT69 04.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Ride the mummy countries. They have nothing to do. It's like Lenin want a mausoleum to supernote. And will be so for cities and countries to roll until you find a nice burial place.

v
vitalik76 04.04.20

SamLeoFisher wrote:
I did not understand, who are these Old where Baleka at the hands of a precursor artifact, and why he is not surprised especially everything going on, because in those days even the kind of light bulbs people would faint from amazement!
It is believed that the game is only a simulation, the matrix. Hence the magic radar, and the miracle bird telepathically transmitting data on the location of the enemy player. And taxis Baycom in this simulation is probably Layla from the present. Well as for the ancients... who the hell knows, judging by that nonsense that they are long monologues in the tombs, they kind of present where it seems like the end of the world happened or did not happen or wanted to happen (in one of their tedious monologues says that the player is a special animus, which can not only show memories, like all the other animus, but upravljati them).

IMHO, all these flashbacks to the present, ancient, abstergo, the animus, it like a fifth wheel in the cart and completely unnecessary in the game. But since all that stuff has existed since the very first game, it is now pulling the ears of all the damn thing through all the series so to speak for compatibility.

A
Alexander Romanov 04.04.20

And what of the Haight in the comments? Why so confident all minus? Like I adequately asked and the topic is quite significant. Can really the developers that commented on the plot holes and someone will throw a old. Or someone closely played and at least rapelay in a nutshell, the plot of the Origins, for in them I found few answers on the subject of brotherhood and the Templars.

S
SPR1GGAN 04.04.20

SamLeoFisher
minus as writing nonsense ,there is no adequate explanation ,the plot just curve good they need a restart to do .

A
Alexander Romanov 04.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Also agree. Now here decided to install part 1 just to test it and to remember the past and realized that it was all good. Why it was necessary to write the prequels and far-fetched stories are silly , if the first part is all chewed. Yes, assassins were in reality in those days and they had a fortress Masyaf (and not only it), that's all they know now on the wave of hype around them. Very (relative to the time, of course) the reliability of their way of life and how they brought the old man from the Mountain (of al-Mualem) , who in reality was a master of illusions and transformations. He even in the game on this topic is sarcastic, talks about how his slander everything they say it fools the assassins really are, and promises them Paradise gardens and women after death. Here everything is already there, here it is the beginning of the order assainov. Why it was necessary , insert extra words in the beginning of the sentence? Earn money on the project ? Sure, but there are plenty more untapped ages after the Crusades, that kind of nonsense started in the series now...

C
ConstantineK12 04.04.20

Don't like spoilers. Go here!

u
ucher.u 04.04.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
the plot just curve
It's just there.. like Laura.
Not well, you play the main buy. Five years later, the game returned hero real-time, so you see even five years later all the rest will return. ))

v
valentinevalejo 04.04.20

The plot erandawane as usual, purely for children. The talk will be of the type and Aya cool... Yes... pozadovany women in divorce cross-eyed steers here. And gg as durachek obedient type of Kharalga from Libya That a woman will say something and does. Like beginning of the rules, and then... and as you are a woman captain? Vabsche went crazy))) the Woman on the ship to death! The woman at the forefront of Assista!!! Nonsense!!! Oh well saydet. But the world is beautiful in game!!! Very nice!!! Additional quests with saving different alcoholics laugh and delivered))) liked the camel and the eagle! Good game on a 9-ku!

B
BestLuzhius 04.04.20

Maybe I do not understand something, but why Getapi (Lizard) wanted to poison the Memphis? That it would give him or the Order of the Ancients?

v
vitalik76 04.04.20

BestLuzhius wrote:
That it would give him or the Order of the Ancients?
All the villains in this game, the approach is the same. They first create problems, then pretend that you heroically overcome them. Simultaneously seizing power. But then I do not know, then perhaps a brighter future, or whatever the Templars all the previous series have achieved?

R
Richards 04.04.20

Just Patamushta... All the same it is a pity that no th explanatory can't think already that the emphasis in gameplay is far would probably be when the game will do not for the dough.

B
Bkm.[f 04.04.20

In the plot there is a disconnect. On the game it becomes clear that Biek and Aya started the brotherhood, his motto, symbol, and began to use the hidden blade. But in the 2nd part of the game, in the sanctuary (where the famous statues of the assassins) have the assassins who lived in the 5th century BC. Although action games are in 43 BC only. How can that be?

T
TheHouse 04.04.20

Bkm.[f
The blade gives Baeke Aya, and Aya gave it to Cleopatra, but Cleopatra took the blade is not clear, may be inherited and transferred ( in-game lot of talk about the old Egypt) , maybe it's the connection , I understand the developers left it to the conjectures of the players..