3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussPAIr 04.04.20 11:17 pm

out the camera/ blended nation (War Thunder)

Wanted to see if kake some fashion, can settings when editing game files, to a greater distancing of the camera.

Second question, can who knows, maybe on the forums the question was asked and the answer was, you can choose the tanks are not of one nation but of a mixed, advice-JSA-the Germans. Just each nation has.your interesting models, and to create a group of certain tanks would be much more interesting.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djoni343434 04.04.20

no,no,this is cheating!!!!!!

R
Robik Bobik 04.04.20

no.
the game mods at all except the skins for equipment

S
SkyTroT 04.04.20

RussPAIr
The second question can be answered unequivocally - no. Only according to the setup chosen nation.
Well, about the camera mods, definitely not. The only available settings in the game.

s
schta 04.04.20

there is one mod that extend the functionality of chat that adds the height of the target as text in chat. This mod is for Simulator mode. Sanctions on this mod from the snails seemed to be no. and cheaters citerat in all, therefore, frequently submit reports on chitakov. for other protection from cheating snails don't have

C
Cosinus13 04.04.20

RussPAIr
There setups are collected only from premium vehicles!
Earn Golden eagles and in the way )

R
RussPAIr 04.04.20

Thank you all. Well, I'll roll for each nation in turn. And about the camera, so that is normal, sometimes it's too close to the tank. Here a premium is not understood, as there is one t-26, but it was the Soviets, so there ostana.

S
SkyTroT 04.04.20

RussPAIr
In the Soviet branch of the premium tanks have М2А4 American and German T-III.

R
RussPAIr 04.04.20

SkyTroT
And now it is clear. just originally thought that any Prem appliances can be thrown in any nation.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 04.04.20

The camera can be slightly out with the mouse wheel.
At first I didn't like that the tank takes up half the screen, are now used to. The more that models are well detailed, nice to look at them.

G
Gratka 04.04.20

Purple giraffe
you're in the game go to the tanks to admire?

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 04.04.20

Gratka
I have more than 1.5 years not playing this Scam.