3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anomaliya100500 04.04.20 11:17 pm

Dying Light 2 (Dying Light)

Really looking forward to Dying Light 2, but while that news is disappointing. In an interview with Techland announced that we are currently working on two new projects, a Dying Light 2, only the plans for the future.

What do you think, when will Dying Light 2 and about what the story is? The background or a new city?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedOutCast 04.04.20

Well,the story of Kyle crane has definitely come to an end, and judging by one of the endings ( even though in two, pushlock) history Haran too. (SPOILERS) So I think Yes, new city,new GG. The stuff about how the virus flooded further

P
ProstoFeliks 04.04.20

wait, hope, trust.

F
FoCus-Real 04.04.20

Not well, the game has a lot of things you can think ... well It's ZOMBIES !) Waiting for th )

D
Denis Shahmatov 04.04.20

Maybe a prequel?

A
Anomaliya100500 04.04.20

Denis Shakhmatov
I also thought about a prequel, but I will tell, rather, about another part of the city.

D
Delphis 04.04.20

you head from unnecessary fantasies are not sick? Hellraid is about to be released

n
nE4eHkA100 04.04.20

RedOutCast
Or will the Background.

D
Dying 04.04.20

Himself forward, but from the island 2 would not mind.

G
GDFrost1.4 04.04.20

The story of Kyle crane, as if I didn't want to say it, but it ended. May be its mentioned in the second part. But the second part is needed, but it is a new city with a new main character. Maybe some minor changes will be in the parkour, will add a new rgp elements. Something clean, something to add. I hope to release the game in the 2018/19 year. From this it will be even better.

And the name no need to invent just - Dying Light 2.

K
KyleShadow123 04.04.20

Either the background, or other city and GG

P
Pixel Dragon 04.04.20

Люbим, believe, hope, jam.

E
End1ess 28.10.21

Hopefully we'll see Crane in the second part. As a super zombie or character. Hurry up the first.