3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MC_DIZEL 04.04.20 11:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Rust)

Well since this is alpha, not even beta - it is difficult to say something, but even at this stage, the game development has progressed greatly. The idea is very good and its implementation is in full swing. The game is certainly not for everybody, but everyone needs to try, I think will not remain indifferent.
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakcope 04.04.20

Game much, like modern and alternative. A sort of casual Daisy. Although like all games of this plan, it bored me. But the game is definitely an 8/10 Khoja. although MB after the final version of the rating will rise.
Rozi Ell
children like games where you can destroy and build, so their introduction to the game -a question of time.

R
Russian_Brony 04.04.20

The game is normal,but I advise you to play licensed as a pirated version of too many cheaters.

a
akvamir 04.04.20

I bought the game to play with a friend,but he did not buy, now seldom play rust :6

a
akvamir 04.04.20

So the game is good,but tired after 7 hours of play

E
Eenoot 04.04.20

Play the pirates. Most of the servers with cheaters)

a
alexeyshvarts 04.04.20

Eenoot
The same garbage cheaters lopatuhina

W
Witekk74 04.04.20

At the moment, released on the basis of an experimental version of the game with anticheat, which is a good plow. After this introduction it was a pleasure to play, we should consider pleasing to the eye graphics, Russian language and many additional features that build to this day.

v
varw 04.04.20

interesting game but better than rust but not rust expiremental

s
supergerakl 04.04.20

Rust expiremental finish and he afigitelnaya
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Reverrius 04.04.20

Play Rust Experimental. It's still in alpha, but the overall impression of the game to form gives. It is worth noting that this is the first game in the genre of survival in the online, which I played. And I must say that despite the General dampness and a small amount of content, it still captivated me with their concept. I will say more precisely the genre of survival has particular potential in the MMO, while the RPG is better in single player, and shooters in sessionc. He more than any other ties to him, because the hero does not disappear from the game after the release and remains to sleep in the game world and it can kill, but built their own house or base to destroy and to steal.

As in many simulations of survival in Rust we start naked rookie in a big game world where we need to gather and produce the necessary for survival resources, create objects and build their own shelter and protection. The first thing I started to extract wood, created a simple spear and began to explore the area. In the game world you can find many ruined and abandoned houses of other players, which adds to the immersion.

Eventually I built a house, started to produce the metal, put a strong security door with a combination lock, but Wake up one day and found that the thief broke down I missed the wooden bars on the only window and climbed with the help of a homemade ladder. Fortunately, I had a lot of strong locked doors and get on the same premises, he could not, therefore, losses of resources were few. The next guests I have had a few dubious types of the nearest clan. Tried to lure trick, play knocking on doors, but ultimately left empty handed. But in the world of Rust to survive on your own is quite difficult, sooner or later, some clan with a few people, will create the explosives and zaradic your house. It happened one night when a pair of raiders from some distant clan blew with C-4 to my home and took almost everything of value. And it was a good excuse for a break from the game.

Overall, the game is not so much content and its still a long time to cut. And now in this genre have projects that are objectively better, like the same ARK: Survival Evolved. Therefore, it is difficult to someone to recommend, but in General, for information, it is more than suitable.

W
WZ4 04.04.20

Pretty good for a alpha version. The only thing I don't like is the system of raids. Too, the raids are boring and monotonous.

Q
QuickerThanEvil 04.04.20

Let Rast and 3 years in the alpha(or how many already),but still interesting.I as a fan of this genre,it seems to be the best of its kind.And no zombies do not need to feel the very atmosphere Rasta with legacy version.Someone like legacy,but seems to grow with each update, only better

K
Kejbj3R 04.04.20

Started playing Rust with the first version,the game was very varied,always for the better.Also pleased that the developers are actively releasing patches to support the game.All she may not like it,but for me, great game.10\10!!!

K
Kejbj3R 04.04.20

Eenoot
buy a license,you will not regret

F
Fomka.met 04.04.20

?✨?Attention, please.?✨?
Open recruitment clan.
At the moment the clan plays about 15 people.
All come in a timely manner and therefore need new people who are in it.
And so, dear friends, we are not a typical clan for a week.
With people who are here, we played more than 3 global wipe and it is not a limit, because in this game, anywhere without the people who will help you.
There are common practice shooting and strategy in combat.
If you're not a good shot, no problem, there you to all will teach.

More to the point:

A group of our clan - https://vk.com/greatt.clan.rust
The group is new, so people it is not much.
What we want from You:
- Adequate behavior and perception of criticism.
- The seriousness and activity in this clan.
- Friendly attitude towards clan mates.
- More than 500-a hundred hours in this game.
Day online 5 hours or more. (If you are not ready, don't waste your and our time)
- The ability to farm resources and lack of laziness.
- A microphone and discord.

d
danone78 04.04.20

Great graphics and gameplay! But the game is devoid of meaning and morality. It is not clear where friends where the enemies are. The feeling that mankind embraced the madness and all wet all on the left and right. The scene when you lie wounded and asked for mercy generally atas. I do not think that in ancient times it seemed that way.
After the murder of Abel, Cain was cursed by God. According to the word of God, the earth would not give strength to Cain.

P
Player level 100 11.01.21

La guys, tell me a cool server with a quick start. I only know a rast ladder, but there is not much online yet ...

A
AlexDonPedro 30.03.21

To understand what kind of game RUST is and how versatile it is in all respects, you can watch very atmospheric videos, for example