3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.04.20 11:18 pm

The name of the character | Inner dilemma (Fallout 4)

I started a new game. From a list of voiced names to have chosen Virgil and Damien.And can't decide what to take. Tell me, in your opinion what sounds more threatening and with what do you associate each of the names. I'm really obsessed with such topics, so it is very important to me. And as SG in the game made public, then to write his name makes no sense, because Association with them will not work. Can you explain why these names if interested.

PS: there was Another version Deckard, Gabriel and Damian, but they rejected... yet. Suddenly they sound better than those two.

Really need your opinion
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evanescence_283 04.04.20

Damien does not sound bad. To be honest, for some reason, I recall games like Castlevania or devil may cry

K
Kostyan Morozov 04.04.20

Marquess
and to be honest, with such problems you only in Sims play

M
Marquess 04.04.20

Evanescence_283

to the point

T
Telyr_Derdun 04.04.20

Damien is just a kid from Omena been killed

T
Telyr_Derdun 04.04.20

Kostya Morozov
the person is simply increased attention to the nuances, what's wrong with that :)

M
Marquess 04.04.20

Telyr_Derdun

he is Damien thorn. And Damien (Damian) son of Bruce Wayne

z
zombijaic 04.04.20

Choose Connor

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.04.20

But do not care.To turn off the camera and dialogues play in first person.
Write your name.As fall should be.

M
Marquess 04.04.20

zombijaic

Why Connor ?

z
zombijaic 04.04.20

Marquess
I like the pronunciation, although in the game the name doesn't really matter.

T
Telyr_Derdun 04.04.20

zombijaic
only if your favorite companion not cogsworth )

B
Basil44 04.04.20

Marquess
Virgil in the game already - the scientist-the super mutant. why do you have the game's namesake?

R
RGC 04.04.20

Interesting that you examine the name Damien, but Damian was it you threw. Direct difference is enormous

S
SKVERNING1 04.04.20

Virgil - net, Damian damned. Latin damn...

M
Marquess 04.04.20

RGC

Damian English as it looks pretentious. Plus I automatically in my head pronounced Damian, and it's jarring

R
RikoChiko 04.04.20

Deckard standards. Dress in a cloak and give a powerful gun.

B
BenziLLLa 04.04.20

F*ckface is an ideal option.

R
Rolemanser 04.04.20

Marquess
Sarcasm is a good option there is one sarcasm.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

in the game to put in the forehead the name is a robot who speaks a couple of times per game
so called vasanam take the lead riser, put the cue ball baseball
and running to play the role of the peck-peck

r
ripvango 04.04.20

Also like to choose the name, appearance, image, background while creating. Was the Last heroine (played by both female and male character for a change) Rockatansky is a surname which may make Godsword and the name I made up to that name Agnieszka. Such is American with Polish roots. )
Clever beauty with high intelligence and charisma from the very beginning of the game. The main character got a law degree before his birth, so it's supposed to be that of Laura. However, those who play for the girl-savant can prove that 200 years Krishna were not for the brain without a trace. ) It can be.
Before her was a Fox - red Irish adventurer, without any principles and morals.

About the Council - will abstain, I think every man should"bear and give birth of his characters is intimate business and foreign advisers is unlikely to help. Everyone has their own inner world, the experience of the Association... to love a character it must be YOUR own, unique. Although the uniqueness of the passage here is not very clear - the game is constantly trying to maintain its tracks - yet to some extent, if desired, it is possible. )