3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podlets83 03.10.19 12:43 am

Questions (Cube World)

We wanted to create a forum game, because somoe they actually occur and in future this forum will be able to help new players.
My question is this: why do we need playmovie coins?
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHUK11 03.10.19

Podlets83
Need to adapt to weapons, you have weapons at power 20, and the character's power 45 for example, come in the city in a building that looks like a lighthouse, with purple or blue roof,high up there dude is, give him weapons and he makes these weapons on 45 power, increases the damage and other parameters. Only I did not understand, can it be used multiple times, or once? Give them for completing quests that are marked with swords on the map

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

HAEMHUK11
Dude, thanks for the reply and your suggestion I'll check.

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

HAEMHUK11
Yes, it can be used only 1 time on one weapon/armor.

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

Kstiti who knows how the grid is chopped?

H
HAEMHUK11 03.10.19

Podlets83
I created a server and played with another, a terrible lag with good hardware and the Internet, the world is connected 10-15 blocks around, while the other all connected well and not lag

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

I'm with servy not really razberayus, but do me a favor, throw ID (or what there servers?), and that to me one boring(

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

New question: is it possible to find something like a 3D-editor, with pomogu which it would be possible to create, for example, the new Russ playable characters, well to customize the appearance of weapons?

l
lemma 03.10.19

Podlets83
you can play through Hamachi. I have a servo on it, it flies, no lag, all very good well loaded

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

MISHA F
I know what Hamachi, a special prog? if Yes, then the English title and fight)))

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

after almost 3 days after she got out russifiers for the game, why is it still there in the files?!!
(for me a barrel to roll: I was trying to fill a file archiver with a game - without success)

l
lemma 03.10.19

Podlets83
at least I still have a 4 core CPU.
Log me in hamachi, but you just put in Google hamachi - any link to put the main zaregalsya on the website.
1) I Registered and downloaded? You come into a program.
2) If you keep the servo, then:
2.1) Click Network - to Create network - drive in any identifier and password, give their friend, it connects to the room.
2.2)In Hamachi on top of your temporarily visible new IP, ipv4 copy (something like that) - give the other. !!! IP is not copied to be rewritten.
2.3) will find where in the game to connect?
3) Each keeps:
3.1) it creates, and you connect to somesthesia network drive passwords and names.
3.2) performed 2.2 and 2.3

I explain well?

l
lemma 03.10.19

Podlets83
3 version 2.2 makes each

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

MISHA F
OK, will do so)
thank you for the explanation with the download of the app, I explained.

T
Traun 03.10.19

how to download it?

P
Podlets83 03.10.19

Traun
It is who? The game???Here is the link: http://adf.ly/RbPIX
And Yes, who is bad with English, playing with russifiers: http://adf.ly/S2OG2
(Dear administrators, if the action is prohibited, I wildly izvenyayus, and asking for a punishment short period of time (since the earlier violations Neill))
If I like, then google in the help)))

F
FirstToos 03.10.19

When extending the screen to 1280 by 1024 inventory and all the Windows are offset to the left, how to deal with it? Playing on a 15 inch monitor, 1024 by 768 (max that can be put). What would you recommend? I think the developers have not considered yet not all large extended play and in-app window linked to a specific point.

d
dgsdfkgsdfgdfshdfsh 03.10.19

I have peace even in the single player game is bad connected I have java 32bit maybe because of this?

D
Darko20121 03.10.19

not working character ediror, writes database apear be corupted. What are they doing?

a
artem_sereda 03.10.19

where are the quests?

R
RUScorpion 03.10.19

dgsdfkgsdfgdfshdfsh
the game is not in Java, so it is not because of this