3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Instant Freedom 04.04.20 11:19 pm

The problems associated with the launch of the game V. 1 (The Darkness 2)

all kind time of day! Guys, please help!!Trying to install the game, click on the setup and instead of installing open a second console window with the text Program to big to
to fit in memory please Help.
187 Comments
Sort by:
1FaycT1 04.04.20

The problem arises when the game starts , after downloading I hangs black screen , the sound comes and no picture :( And the same thing happened with the demo :(

I
Ivanm77 04.04.20

Professional crack 1C
m_axfiles.org/viewtopic.php?t=5998
Space clean only

A
Allex_stormrage 04.04.20

1FaycT1 you try to start random helped me!!! I just wanted to ask why the game is Toko in windowed mode??How to fix it???!

1FaycT1 04.04.20

I later tried windowed mode helped ! But somehow not very comfortable to play .

i
ilya842 04.04.20

I bought a license and when you launch in steam, the game hangs, in task Manager shows as not responding. What to do, who knows?

All, just had to restart comp

Z
ZIP123 04.04.20

help I have a problem W litsuhoy(
when I start the game press the Enter key pressed, the sound like poshol into the menu but still says press Enter(

C
CuStOm212 04.04.20

The problem is the following: litsuhu bought in steam, downloaded, installed. When you press play shown me the incentive that I play, but the game won't even start.
What to do?

K
Korvinys 04.04.20

The problem is also when you start black screen the sound goes on, but even menu is not visible tell me how to translate the game into windowed mode without launching the game or tell me the key combination

n
n001n010 04.04.20

The problem with Poti is the same as ZIP123 and Korvinys.
The game runs, the menu is straight, and as I press New Game the sound is from the Intro video and a black screen.
The wood on video fresh, FOR extra costs, 7 64 bit, according to the requirements fits XS che is not so.

n
n001n010 04.04.20

We can help someone, I do not test yet:

4# Yellow/Black screen in the Darkness 2 (for Nvidia)
If you have Yellow or Black screen, disable AA and change the global settings for application choice. All this in the same control panel.

5# the Darkness 2 BSOD – Blue Screen of Death
The rare problem is solved by disabling SLI/Crossfire or upgrade drivers.

6# the Darkness 2 Black screen, have sound
If you have sound but nothing is displayed, it is necessary to lower the resolution and the refresh rate of the monitor. It is possible to change the graphics settings in the control panel on the base.

M
MeHHaniK 04.04.20

n001n010
With black screen the game doesn't help anything, and start in the window with a native resolution helped me

n
n001n010 04.04.20

Dodler12 helped, thank you.

D
DarkWL 04.04.20

strange start to the window but no he does not want nothing to do(

7daniil7 04.04.20

And how to make that window was?

v
vekt0r 04.04.20

Korvinys tell me the key combination

Alt+Enter

7daniil7 04.04.20

It's still not working.

Z
ZIP123 04.04.20

and I even can not translate the window still says > press enter I did press it still hangs...
MB the patch will be?

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 04.04.20

Too damn black screen(but sound is...the same thing happened Bethke

i
ilya842 04.04.20

now there is another problem. I go to co-op, start to play and I go through a few levels, as the next boot doesn't stop. You only need to turn off the game. This is very disturbing. Does anyone else have this problem?

Z
ZIP123 04.04.20

That's why you had to release the game with so many schools?