3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 04.04.20 11:22 pm

Some of the companions you like the most? (Elex)

I like not much like, but I liked Beast with such possible for exploration to go.

Spoiler

22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cerabyte 04.04.20

Falk, was amused by his fulminant/diletantisch* etc Duras and the ARKS were destroyed.

N
NightHawkreal 04.04.20

Ray and Kaia.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.04.20

Drone. Not tupit, does not interfere, does not lag, does the work, the discipline does not decompose, brings periodically cocaine.
PS Go with the Beast. Although exploration with her barely - just trample through.

H
Hayabusa 04.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
With Duras went wrong on the quest, so the mate I was not. Initially, the Arcs got to me, but almost immediately met Falk, which is interesting as expressing his thoughts, and then in the passage of his quest, I realized why. Long ran with it. Then there was ray not long in my team. And most of all time spent with the Beast, she I liked. Kaya immediately after her quest was sent to a camp. The robot is also in the exploration did not take. Now one run.

N
Nyanco 04.04.20

I agree with the comment above, the drone is the most appropriate, and sometimes gives out funny lines.

L
Legal Code 04.04.20

the drone, he's in the caves with a flashlight shining)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.04.20

In yet flashlight - Yes.

K
Kosmodesant 04.04.20

Drone Crowe like and not criticize the owner and very helpful

E
Enuard Aid 04.04.20

Kaya - almost the entire game with her ran, the Coldness of Unfeeling, but it tore off)) Sach nachinaesh talking to her, and she said, you know. I love you!
As partner - very good. any night will give. To start dinner, Breakfast will do. Thirst satisfied, so still and waving a sword is not weaker than mine! what is the murder of the Cyclops, salt it on Ultra difficulty!

11Sevas11 04.04.20

Kaya, I always start the attack from afar, and her fireballs are very helpful + it aromanice

S
Setesh 04.04.20

Then looking at style of play, Kaya I went, as mate, good battle and nice in communication)

D
Ded MastDay 04.04.20

Drone C. R. O. N. Y. U4 is the normal companion due to its small size and the fact that flies, almost never gets stuck in the textures, unlike the others. Plus night torch. Minus - weak damage but as a distraction for the enemies, the bot will go.

A
Anzhelika04 04.04.20

ARKS - NMR in battle. and the interesting companion. Beast liked the fact that reminds the character of Jack from mass effect.

E
Enuard Aid 04.04.20

Анжелика04
I have not pumped the ARKS was extremely weak)

p
predator999 04.04.20

The ARKS are good in battle, but full of deer. Often butts into conversations, once even provoked the fight in the quest, which can go peacefully. With a partner only went up to level 12, then took pilotable and ran only one hardcore.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 04.04.20

NightHawkreal wrote:
Ray and Kaia.

S
Siniy Kot 04.04.20

the cold steel of the sword and the hot barrel of the flamethrower are the best companions
(well, and the skills of clergy contributing to a solo passage of course)

F
Folaytfenat 04.04.20

It's hard to say what it is, many partners have their pros and cons ( except the rabbits of course ), but who exactly makes the brain is the inDuras, not only sucks his remarks out of place ( the Ripper tore gg apart? That's what we are fighting! © Duras ), and he that sword, arrow likes to milk peel... the Mats, the mats and the mats. Oh and do not leave anywhere. Only save/load and it is necessarily surrounded by heaps of enemies.

z
z8TiREX8z 04.04.20

Drone

r
raspisnoy1 04.04.20

No, because do not need. Since they cannot prescribe behavior.Even in the beginning. Except for personal quests. I took one,so he managed three times to get stuck on the mountain while I was on the jetpack flying. Then searched for this priduri,found only token personal quest.